- 17 -

No one's POV

Draco would glance at Harry periodically because Harry would twitch randomly and then look around as if he was being watched.

It wasn't unusual for Harry to act weird but now was most concerning. The war was over, Voldemort was dead.

And yet Harry wasn't at rest. Draco noticed Harry plug his ears at random times and he would shiver like he was cold on the warmest days.

Draco would wake up in the middle of night because Harry woke up gasping for air. He would listen as Harry coaxed himself to sleep by pretending there was nothing wrong.

It had become routine for Draco to lose an hour of sleep until Harry fell back asleep first, Draco listening for his breathing to get even.

Draco hadn't anticipated much of a change during the first month and a half of school but boy, was he wrong.

Everyone ignored Harry pretty much to the point that Draco only remembered Harry existed when he caught a glimpse of him in the dorms at night.

And it didn't help that Draco had come out to his roommates. Theo had actually tried to set him up with a sixth year hufflepuff named Jonah, to which Draco was ultimately repulsed due to the age gap and the ghastly odor that followed Jonah around. Unwashed ass, Draco thought.

Anyway, Draco had finished his portion of the project about mugwort for their medicinal herbs project.

Harry had begun to stare off into space and Draco tapped his shoulder slightly, wanting to see if Harry had finished his part.

Neville had completed his portion of the project on Gillyweed in the first fifteen minutes, practically beaming the entire time.

Harry looked shaken when Draco had tapped him but nevertheless, put on a small, exhausted smile.

"You finished?" Draco asked, glancing down at Harry's parchment filled with ghastly handwriting.

"No, I was uh, just thinking about it," Harry sighed, looking down at his half assed research.

It was useless, class would be over in five minutes and the research would result in yet another bad grade for Harry.

"It doesn't matter anyway. I believe Longbottom did more research than necessary," Draco pointed out to Neville who was working on researching his seventeenth plant.

Harry sighed yet again, feeling disappointed in himself.

"It's alright mate," Neville looked up at Harry. "You've been doing great today." Neville gathered his parchments as well as Draco's and Harry's and turned them in.

"It's that damn ringing again," Harry muttered to Neville.

Draco watched the two converse and could only catch murmurs of their conversation.

He could only wonder what they were hiding.