Pudding 2

They were lost between their kisses. The need for each other was so great that they completely forgot their boundaries. Their lips clung to each other as if it was the last thing they would do. As Bradley gently leaned over her, the sofa creaked a bit beneath them. He got Stefani to lie down with him leaning over her. Her hands were in his soft brown hair, tickling his scalp. Goosebumps ran down his body as he slid his hand under her T-shirt to paint gentle circles on her skin with his thumb. The pudding was forgotten as he carried her upstairs to her bedroom, never letting go of her sweet lips. Her arms were still wrapped around his neck as he gently laid her on the bed.

B, you know we can't!

I know.

His voice was a whisper, as he lifted the covers and placed them over Stefani and himself.

But please just let us lie here, together.

She wrapped her arms around him and slid as close as possible. He pressed a few kisses to her head, over her face, back to her lips. They kissed until eventually they fell asleep.
It was the best sleep they had both had in a long time. Snuggled close together. Their legs were intertwined and their upper bodies were right next to each other.
A few hours later, she woke up again. His hand was right on her chest and she felt his fingertips even touching a piece of her breast. His other hand laid on her tight. It should have been uncomfortable, but it wasn't. They had already crossed a line kissing, sleeping together in this bed didn't make things any less bad. Her skin tingled where he touched her. A heat made itself felt inside her that she desperately needed to get rid of. Actually, she wanted to turn around, but when he noticed her moving, he pulled her even closer to him.

Where are you going, huh?

I- I, nowhere.

His voice sounded sleepy, like a low grumble.

I noticed you were trying to get up.

I think you must have made a mistake there.

She turned to face him so she could look into his now open eyes.

What's going on?

A brief silence filled the room.

I want this, but I know I'm not allowed to.

You are, you are anytime and always.

Stefani exhaled a sigh while Bradley just looked at her. He meant every word, which didn't really improve her situation.

Bradley, saying that really doesn't help.

I just wanted to make sure you knew.

I do, but basically it's all bullshit! You have someone, I have someone and what do we do? We lie here and sleep together.

Well, from that point of view we don't, but we could.

Stefani looked directly into his blue eyes.

You know exactly what I mean! This, we canno-

She talked way too much for his taste, so he just took her face and kissed her again. It was the only way to shut her up. Reluctantly, she pushed him away.

Don't do that again!

But no sooner had she uttered the words than his lips were on hers again. Immediately she returned the kiss, letting him know that she wanted it too.

We both want it.

He just managed to get the words out between his kisses. Stefani, on the other hand, didn't have a chance to say anything, because every time she tried to open her mouth, he pushed his tongue in. The heat in her body rose again, so she whimpered softly. Then she pushed him away slightly to stand up.

Stop, we really can't do this, Bradley.

The way she said his whole name burned in his head.

We're just kissing, right?

Just? We're kissing, and that's the problem. I- I didn't offer you the room so we could end up in bed together, but because I wanted to help you and-

So? Stef, our feelings may not be right, but we're only two humans. I don't know about you, but I fell in love with you and damn it I want you! Not in any sexual way, but everything. All of you.

Bradley, the problem isn't that I don't want exactly the same thing, the problem is that we both have partners! You have Irina and I have Christian.

And that is exactly why I am here. Irina and I had a fight and we are as good as separated.

As good as doesn't mean you are separated.

But she knows about it! She knows everything probably even that I'm here.

She was so nervous that she started playing with her nails.

I know for a fact that you and Christian fight just as often. You can't tell me that he doesn't know about your feelings.

He suspects. That's why we fight so often, yes.

Stef, I don't want to push you. We both know we're barely going to see each other for the next two weeks, I just- let's just enjoy this one night. Nothing is happening, I just want to hold you in my arms. Please don't run away, even tho you want all that

I don't want to run away, I really don't.

He opened his arms for her, which she accepted gratefully. Her small body nestled against his.

Just tonight, without a guilty conscience. I'll talk to Irina tomorrow.

And I'll talk to Christian, I guess.

His hand gently brushed a few strands of hair from her face. He held it tightly against her.

After that, I'm yours, no ifs, ands or buts.

He gave her another kiss on the forhead before leading her back to the bed.

Just cuddling, no more kisses, I promise.

Maybe just one last kiss.

She leaned over to him and pressed her lips on his. It was a bit too long for a normal kiss, but they didn't care but go for it. As they seperated again, she smiled. Her body was so close to his, that it seemed she wanted to merge with him

This night until in two weeks, ok?

Promised!

_________________
Maybe I should have stopped after the first chapter but here it is. 😂 I'm sorry