This is so shit

"George?" Peppa calls out. "Yes, peppa?" He waddles into the room with his dinosaur. "Mummy and Daddy left to go to a friends house and left me in charge of babysitting you." Peppa explains with a grin. "Yay! That means we can play lots of games!" George screams in delight. Peppa smirks to herself, "I have an idea for a game to play..." George looks up at peppa in confusion and curiosity.

"How do we play this game, Peppa?" George asks. "Well we both take our clothes off," she says while sliding her red dress off. George copied her and removes his clothes in suspicion. "And I climb onto you," she does everything as she says with George under her.

"Now trust me on this, okay?" George slowly nods just before Peppa thrusts his cock into her, the size fitting her perfectly. "Oh yes, George!" She cries in pleasure. "Sis, what are you doing to me!" He says without knowing what's going on. "We're doing what mummy and daddy do, I wanted to know what it was all about." Peppa tries explaining through her moans.

"Peppa, something is happening!" He says looking at Peppa worried. "Peppa, stop!" He starts wailing. "I can't George! It feels too good!" Peppa moans. All of a sudden, Peppa feels George cum inside her and she lets out a sigh of relief. "Oh wow." She exclaims. "Should we tell mummy and daddy about our game?" George looks at Peppa excitedly. "I think we should keep this between us." Peppa winks at him before zipping up her dress.