Can you? (Part 1)

You and Steven were on the beach, against a rock, and you have been a couple for a while now.
Steven knew that kissings on the neck made you weak, so that's what he did.
He was really getting into it, and a moan scaped your lips.

"STEVEN"- You whispered/yelled

"What?"- he asked

"You have to calm down, or we are going to bump into someone in this small town. I don't know about you, but I don't want them seeing us like this..." - You explained

"You are right, but... I can't stop. The way you hold back your moans, your breathing gets a little heavy and your back archs just a little when I kiss your neck is just... irresistible." - He confessed

You were kind of shocked and turned on with what he just said, so you had to find a solution. Something that you can do so that you don't have to go anywhere and isn't risky for you to moan as loud as you can.
At that moment, an idea popped into your head...

"Hey... Steven?"

"Yeah?"

"Is there a chance that you can make your bubble soundprouf?"

👁👄👁 "OMG"

"YEAH, I KNOW. I'm a genius, you don't have to say it."

"You are a genius babe, I just don't know if I can. But I guess there is no harm in trying... right?"

"Right"

......................................................................

He did what it seemed to be a soundprouf bubble, so you made him do it with only him inside it.
That way, you can call him on the phone and test the bubble.
You made him scream as loud as he could. And fortunately it worked. He broke the bubble and stared at you with a happy smile.

"OMG STEVEN, YOU DID IT"- You exclaimed

"I- I KNOW, I DON'T KNOW HOW I DID THAT"

"IM SO PROUD OF YOU!"

You runned into him and hugged him, it was the softest and most intimate hug that you felt.
That's when you slowly started to put your hands in the back of his neck, while at the same time, he was putting your hands on your waist, pulling you closer.