𝔚𝔦𝔱𝔠𝔥𝔫𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔡

Season 1 episode 1

Chapter one

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

"So your just gonna leave?" Davina's betrayed voice rang through the speaker of my phone, I flinched unconsciously.

I nervously bit my nails while pulling at the ends of my hair. I thought she would understand.

"I have to." I breathed out. "I can't stay here D, this city has taken enough from me and I'm just so tired of hiding." I rested my head against the window of my car watching the little droplets of rain slide down the glass.

The rain was falling and it didn't looked like it was about to hold up anytime soon. Quite frankly today was just bland and boring, normally there'd be parties being thrown all over the city, families roaming the busy streets with happy smiles plastered on they're faces and bands marching down the streets playing loud ass music.

But no, today It was dark and cloudy, the streets were empty, rain fell harshly against the Smooth pavement, no sensible person would be caught outside in this storm.

Obviously I was an idiot, because here I was, sitting in my car waiting for the traffic to get going while on a call with my sister who was mad as hell.

"Marcel will protect us, he always does." Davina desperately pleaded, Marcel had saved us and kept us safe but I was tired of living my life in captivity.

I signed. "I don't want to spend the rest of my life locked up in a tower, like some damsel in distress D."

The honking of cars could be heard behind me. The traffic had started moving and I hadn't even realized.

I pressed my feet down on the gas pedal willing the car to move. On the other side of the phone Davina's shuffling could be heard, she was no doubt looking for her grimoire to try and track me down.

"But it's not forever!" Davina growled out throwing the book across the room frustrated after trying but failing to locate her sister.

It didn't take a genius to know that the first thing she'd do after finding out I was leaving was try and locate me, precisely why I placed a cloaking spell on myself.

I knew this would happen, that's why I refrained from telling her I was leaving until I was half way out of this wretched city.

"Yh... Just until our magic fades." I murmured, davina didn't really care if her magic vanished, At least then she'd have a normal life, but my magic was my entire being, it was apart of me and I'd be damned if I gave it up without a fight.

"Exactly!" Davina yelled through the phone, I grimaced flinching back slightly.

"I'll call you when I'm somewhere safe okay?" I rushed out quickly declining the call.

I couldn't deal with this right now, call me selfish but I didn't want the last thing I did was argue with my sister right after abandoning her.

"Goodbye D." I whispered turning off the main road and onto a dirt path.

The rain was falling harshly, it hasn't eased up one bit. But no matter, a little rains not going to stop me from leaving this place.