𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔡𝔢𝔳𝔦𝔩 𝔦𝔫 𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔤𝔲𝔦𝔰𝔢

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

I will not be manipulated.

Chapter 2

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Those imbeciles thought they could manipulated him, what fools they were, the whole lot of them.

Klaus strolled into the cemetery, Elijah hot on his heels, the older original had somehow convinced Klaus to accompany him to the grave yard.

Although the entire way Klaus complained about treking through the gloomy cemetery when he could have been drinking with his long lost friend marcel.

Oh how Elijah wished he sometimes had a dagger that could work on klaus, it would be so much easier not having to deal with his temper tantrums.

However, unfortunately Elijah did not, so for the time being he would have to tolerate klaus's behaviour.

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

"No! No it's not possible!" Klaus denied shaking his head, this was all some sick joke.

"I said the same thing myself." Elijah interrupted eager to defend the young wolf beside him.

Sofie had summoned the originals to town, well sofie's sister Jane-ann had, but seeing as she was currently dead, executed by marcel, Sofie was in charge.

Turns out the young werewolf girl that Madison had met earlier in the tomb was pregnant with klaus's child.

Yep! The famous hybrid that everyone was so afraid of.

Suffice to say, Madison was shocked, she hadn't expected something like this, and to make matters worse she had to find out from Sofie of all people, she had came to collect Hayley claiming that's someone needed to speak to her, however there was no way Madison was gonna let this chance pass by her, so naturally she tagged along.

God she was hoping she hadn't.

Klaus shook his head once again. "This!" He pointed towards hayley. "Is a lie, you're all lying!"

Elijah shook his head pinching the bridge of his nose. He knew this would happen, Klaus would be too paranoid to see what was right in front of him.

"Vampires cannot procreate." The hybrid decided a smug look on his face.

Madison rolled her eyes moving over to a bench to sit down, if she was gonna watch all this family drama it was best she got comfortable.

"But werewolves can!" Sofie objected, Klaus signed lowering his head slightly annoyed.

"Magic made you a vampire but you were born a werewolf." Sofie didn't back down. "You're the original hybrid, the first of your kind."

Klaus spun around to face the witch, narrowing his eyes at her, he didn't like her tone one bit, it was like she mocking him.

Sofie rolled her eyes not caring for the hybrid's hostility, Sofie glanced over to the pregnant werewolf.

"And this pregnancy, is one of nature's loopholes." Sofie finished, the hybrid wore a solemn look on his face before spinning around so fast that it startled everyone in the room.

Klaus marched over to Hayley fuming his index finger pointed directly at her. "YOU'VE BEEN WITH SOMEONE ELSE! ADMIT IT!!"

Maybe if this were any other situation Madison would have found the hybrid's reaction funny, I mean one second he looked as if he had finally accepted that he was going to have a child and the next he was like an volcano that had erupted, it was freaking hilarious.