──────⊹⊱19⊰⊹──────

THIRD PERSON POV :

it was time for yang to come home everyone was waiting for him to come for their dinner .

Taehyung and jimin were walking helping hyuna .

Jimin :" mommy i need some water to put it on a table ".

Hyuna :" here son ".

He took it and put it on the table .

It was time for the tops to come and sit on the sofa talking about business .

Taejun and byeol are staying at jin friend house .

Jungkook:" babe ?".

Taehyung came running to his calling husband .

Taehyung :" yes love ".

The others smiled at their sweet calling pet names .

Jungkook:" did you see where I put my file that has the name choi ?".

Taehyung:" yes I put it on your office desk since I found it in our room ".

Jungkook got up and walked to taehyung peck his lips and walked to his office.

An hour later

It was time for yang to come he bring with him his two other friends that actually were jungkook high school friends but they were korean .

Jungkook came down looking so hot

He looked at the living room to fund taehyung reading some emails

After some time the guests came and entered and two boys were fan girling over this 3 man that came in looking so hot and sexy

After some time the guests came and entered and two boys were fan girling over this 3 man that came in looking so hot and sexy .

Yang :" good evening jungkook".

They hugged it wasn't when they both were in the meeting they were casual .

Yugyeom :" hello old friend ".

The hugged all of them .

Jimin:" did you see his abs take woaaah I'm gonna faint ".

He clapped his hands like a small kid making yoongi and hoseok glare at him .