How you met

HARUMI

being jay's sister can be hard sometimes

being jay's sister can be hard sometimes..fangirls...they always came up to you, always wanting to talk about jay!

'can you get jay to say hi to us'
'jay this'
'jay that'

its annoying, but as you were strolling the city, you bumped into someone, "sorry my bad" you said, rubbing your neck, "no no, it's my fault, i apologize" the women says as she looked up at you, "wait..are you jays sister?" she asked, you sighed.

knew it.

"yeah, i am, sorry i won't be able to get him to say hello to you" you grumbled, "oh no,no,no" the women said, "i just wanted to say, your beautiful in person" she smiled, you blushed a bit.

"oh uhm, thank you" you said, "i just love your photos" she states, "my name is harumi but you can call me rumi for short" she smiled, taking off her hoodie.

"wait, you're the princess?!" you asked, she giggled, "yes"

AKITA

as you rubbed your neck, as you shivered a bit, "its so cold" you mumbled, as you crossed your arms, while lloyd was talking to the wolf, you and lloyd found, "lloyd you aren't cold?" you asked

he shook his head, "no not really" he said, "i'm wearing this coat, but its doing me no good" you shivered, "wait you brought a coat?" lloyd asked, raising his eyebrow, "yes, its snow, and i'm not that big of a fan of the cold, no offense to zane" you said.

lloyd rolled his eyes, but chuckled, than going back talking to the wolf.

well..red..

lloyd named the wolf red, a moment ago you two were saved by this wolf, you sighed as you looked around the snowy area, worried about zane.

"getting close y/n" he says, you sighed in relief, "thank goodness" you sighed, than the wolf stopped, as she whined, and barked.

"whats the matter?" lloyd asked, "we gotta go this way, are you coming or not?" lloyd asked, "maybe its saying theres something bad ahead?" you asked, "don't be silly y/n" lloyd said, than turning back at the wolf, "come on, please?" lloyd plead, as the wold already looked annoyed.