𝔖𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔰 𝔣𝔩𝔶

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

Season 1 episode 3

ꜱᴘᴀʀᴋꜱ ꜰʟʏ

Chapter 5

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

You're right......
I don't fight fair!

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦

"So tell me about this ball Marcel is keeping". I gently swayed my feet off the side of the bed as I munched on some chips.

Rumour was, that Marcel was keeping some type of party. I didn't know why but I knew it was at the compound and that the mikaelsons would be invited.

A pair of familiar blue eyes flashed into my mind with that smirk I knew all too well.

Why was I even thinking about him!

I shook my head clearing my thoughts, the last thing I wanted was to develop some sick crush on someone centuries older than me, plus he's a psychopath.

Davina shrugged from her spot beside Elijah's coffin, she was still trying to find a way to kill an original but so far, it had been impossible.

Maybe they were truly immortal.

"I'm in the dark as much you are" , the brunette signed moving to sit around her work table.

I scoffed placing the bag of chips bedside me on the bed before sitting up.

"I highly doubt that" I retorted, Davina signed still not looking at me.

"I really don't know what it's about madi, but Marcel says we're not allowed to go." The brunette spun around in her chair, sending me a pointed look.

Shrugging my shoulders innocently I gave her a sickly sweet smile before rising off the bed and making my way over to the door sparing Elijah a single glance.

" Where are you going? Davina asked her eyes following my every move cautiously.

Smiling I waved my hand around carelessly as I opened the door.

"Out." I responded, before she could stop me I quickly stepped out closing the door behind me, I stood there listening for a few seconds to see if she would come after me.

She didnt.

Now I think it's time for me to look a dress, I haven't been to a party in too long and if there one was one think I was sure about, it was that this would be a night to remember.

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

Rebekah strolled into a small vintage herb shop, ran by a witch. Yesterday Hayley had been attacked by 3 vampires, now she had only made one stop and it was here, so who ever saw her here ratted her out.

And the blonde was determined to find out who it was, she didn't want to admit it, but rebekah had grown quite attached to the thing that was growing in Hayley's womb.