Part 56

Comments kardiya karooo yaaawwrrr.

1800+ words.

Do answer these questions as wellllllll.

Would you rather be alone all your life or surrounded by really annoying people?

Would you rather give up your cellphone for a month or bathing for a month?

Would you rather have seven fingers on each hand or seven toes on each foot?

Would you rather eat only pizza for a year or not eat any pizza for five years?

Abhimaan is frustrated by the news and medias with his pictures being circulated with Sayantika's and everyone has their predictions.

“We spotted the same girl with Abhimaan Raichand again”

“Is Abhimaan Raichand dating this new mystery girl”

“We have seen her way many times with Raichand's clan, she is for sure their special ones”

He wanted to put an end to this social media debate by announcing his marriage, and it would be good as well as Sayantika is pregnant, and he doesn't want anyone to raise fingers at hers.

That's why he chose to drop a bomb on her by conveying this message to hers.

“Um what? What did you say?” Sayantika was unsure by the bomb he just dropped on her.

“You have heard it right” he responded back.

“You know, what are you even talking about?” Sayantika stood up and glared at him.

“Yes, and it's the best for us” he said, making her chuckle.

“Oh, so I am not that girl whom your parents got you to fuck anymore?” she rather taunted.

“Wow” she clapped her hands. “The Abhimaan Raichand now wants to announce his marriage”

“Sayantika, you are carrying my baby, I don't want anyone to raise fingers at you” he reasoned, making her let out a sarcastic laugh.

“Oh now I get it, at this moment I get why you are being so generous to me, after all I am carrying The Raichand's Heir, The fucking elite blood” she mocked further making him frustrated.

Creeping close to him, she held his collars “After the baby, you will toss me aside, right? Then why don't you just divorce me now, Huh?”

“Just let me be free, we will co-parent the baby”

“Sayantika, stop uttering shits again” he hissed at her.

“No, no Abhimaan, I am not uttering shits, you have to listen to me, I am done with you, I am feeling suffocated in this relationship, and it is affecting my mental health” she blabbered shaking her head.

“Everything was fine in the morning, what happened to you all of a sudden?” he asked, irritated and confused by her behavior. He thought everything will be going to be fine between them after the little precious moment in the hospital.

“Fine? Nothing is fine between us, at hospital I was scared, and you were my only support there, that doesn't mean I have started forgiving you Abhimaan, I could never forgive you” her words dug deeper into the skin of his heart so painfully and still, he tried to keep his frustrations and anger in check.

“Whatever it is, you are not getting a divorce” he stated and turned to leave the room, he doesn't want to hear anything from her.

“Would you let Aashika stay with a man who abused her verbally, snatched her only source of earnings, put allegations on hers and even kicked her out of the house?” his feet halted at her question, and he huffed out a breath.