5 | We Have 4 Gods In Our College

04.06.2023📍

"Jimin, I want you to always remember this one thing. There are 5 names that you should always remember." Taehyung starts. They are seated in an empty class. Jimin waits for him to continue.

"First one is Rawn. He is the most perverted in all of them. His eyes are always dirty, so I hope you can keep yourself away from him."

"Then we have Chen, Tan & Sam. All of these are from Sports major. So stay away from 2nd & 3rd floor in late hours of the college. Thankfully they don't live in college apartments."

Jimin nods, and Taehyung tells him a little about others too. "The one who called you in the cafeteria today, he's Tan - the most vulgar out of them. So don't mind his words at all"

"And Do you remember Chen? He isn't much talkative, mainly uses his strength!" Jimin feeds it in his mind and decides to not enter the same room as Chen atleast.

"And Sam, he is the leader of the group, and the biggest flirt. Obviously all 4 are playboys, and love to bully others."

"Who is the 5th one then?" Jimin asks, making sure to feed everything in his mind.

Taehyung continued "Then we have Jeon Jungkook. I haven't actually caught him bully others. But he is in their group. And looks stronger than the previous four. So be careful of him. Because there are rumours that he is the biggest playboy."

"Have I seen him?" Jimin asks worried.
"Not something that I know of..." Taehyung replies, taking the last bite of his burger.

"Btw Jimin, their most common place to harass someone is the washroom. So be careful when you use it..."

Jimin's eyes widen. "Does the last one perhaps have piercings.. and tattoos..?" He suddenly asks.

Now Taehyung's eyes widen. "Have you met him? Has he done anything wrong?"

"No... Not yet... but I already saw him..." Jimin shakes his head terrified. He was with someone who could have been so harmful. How will he face his parents if something was to happen to him.

"It was Jungkook. Only he has piercings... Oh.. and now you too" Taehyung replies, changing the topic to Jimin's dangling earring.

Jimin tries to smile but he was too engrossed in the new information.

"Jimin... All these 5 boys have Arts Minor... So stay away from that area in first 3 hours of college. And you will be safe." Taehyung continued, finishing the cold coffee he was sipping earlier.

Jimin nods again.

The break was over soon. They headed back to their separate practice rooms.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Oye Samie, look at our little candy~"
"Ahan Correction Tan! Call him the eye candy~"
They both laugh menacingly.

Jimin starts walking fast hearing them. Why does this keep happening to him. Has he become their target?

The boys start chasing him. "Listen Beauty. Stop.. listen to us atleast... Come with us. You will have fun-"

They stop immediately when they see another man standing there with a raised eyebrow, his hands placed on his hips. The man looks at them with disapproval.

Jimin stands behind him with his hands clutched together, waiting for the scene to unfold.

"How many times have I told you to stop these things! You don't listen at all. Do you want me to call your parents!" The man scolds them. His chin protrudes a little ahead to show his anger.