chapter 13

.
Izhaan's pov
.

I was on my way home, the meeting stretched for so long, i got tired of sitting. I just want to go home and get some rest.

Reem seemed to have captured my mind, I was thinking about her all day. A smile came to my lips when I remembered how lost she looked this morning when I took her to the university, she was staring at everything like she was a kid coming for nursery admission.

I cannot deny the fact that Reem is a spoiled, arrogant brat, but I also cannot unsee the innocence on her face. I could see her shivering, she was feeling cold but her arrogant self was stopping her from speaking

I got a chance to study her face when she fell asleep in my car, it feels wrong to say but she is beautiful.

The way I felt with her today made me happy, it gave me hope, maybe she is more than she shows, maybe she is not that bad. Maybe she has a good heart.

I reached home and parked my car. I got inside the house, the moment I stepped inside I was welcomed with the mix of so many different and delicious aromas.

I went straight to the living room where everyone was sitting.

"Assalamualaikum" I said

"Walekumassalam" everyone said in unison

I sat next to maa and leaned my tired self on her, I put my head on her shoulder.

"How was your day beta?" Dadi asked

"Tiring" I said

"Water" a glass of water was hovering over me, I sat straight and took it.

"Thanks Amira" I said to the maid who brought water for me

"It's not Amira, look at the face once" Hayat spoke. I looked up and found Reem staring back at me, she had a beautiful shy smile on her lips.

My eyes widened in surprise, she looked so beautiful, it was the first time I was seeing her in an Indian dress, her milky white complexion glowed under the black cloth. Just the perfect amount of make up was there. She looked so pure, so divine. I was mind blown by her. Is this really her?

A loud laughter brought me back to the earth. I looked around and everyone was staring at me and laughing. I realised I have been staring at Reem for very long. I cleared my throat to hide my embarrassment.

"Ab pee bhi lo paani, ya glass pakad k bethe rahoge (are you going to have water or just keep sitting with the glass in your hand)" maa smirked

"Didn't I say Izhaan Bhai will go crazy when he will look at you, Reem bhabhi" hayat teased both of us.

"Shut up Hayat" I scolded her

"Use kyun daant rahe ho, sach hi to keh rahi hai (Why are you scolding her? She is telling the truth)" dadi laughed

"I am going to freshen up now" i got up quickly

"Why are you feeling embarrassed Izhaan, till this day I shamelessly stare at your dadi" dada ji laughed

I looked at Reem, her face was red, she was looking down.

"I'll be back" I said and left from there quickly, I came to my room.

I was surprised to see her, and the way she was beautifully dressed caught me off guard, I just got lost in her.

Once I have put my annoyance aside and noticed her, she has become a riddle to me. Her actions are different, but her face says something else.

I took a quick shower and changed into comfortable clothes, I combed my hair and was about to walk outside but stopped when I saw Athar coming, he had a big scowl on his face.