A HAUNT TO REMEMBER 3

Lexi adjusted her skirt as she followed Ish out of the old shack. Wanna play a game he asked abruptly? Surprised by his sudden spark of excitement, She reluctantly asked what kind of game? I know you want to finish the haunt, but you've also dreamt of me hunting you, right? Holding up her hand, she snipped, it's true I want to finish, but whoever said I was dreaming about you hunting me? Hmm, I believe you did at the last meet-up when all of us were playing truth or dare Ish replied, rubbing his chin sarcastically. Crossing her arms, Lexi blushed, I had hoped that you had forgotten about that. How could I he teased, that was a fun night, I learned a lot about you? Well, it was just a game, nothing to get excited about. So you don't want me to hunt you, catch you, make you mine he asked with a devious smirk? Ok then, I'll get back to work. Grabbing his arm, she turned red biting her lip. I didn't say no, what would I have to do? Smiling, Ish gently caressed her cheek as he explained the game. If you can make it through and back to your car without being caught, I will reward you with whatever you desire. Intrigued, Lexi imagined all the different possibilities. She was getting excited, so excited that she lost her train of thought. Lexi, hey, did I lose you, Ish asked? Lexi shook her head. I'm sorry I'm ok, you were saying. Letting out a giggle, Ish continued. If I catch you though, you're mine to do with what I want, whatever it may be. So, are you game he asked looking down at her with his dark brown eyes? Ok, don't get cocky, you won't taunt me with those. I'm not going to make it easy for you Lexi argued, biting her lip again. Ish pulled her in his arms, careful Pet, biting can be dangerous. Her body shivered, his seductive nature knew no bounds. Embracing her in a long, passionate kiss, he whispered softly. A little taste of what's to come. She watched as he disappeared down the dark hallway.

Her cheeks burned, Lexi made her way through the rest of the swamp. Her heart was pounding, true being hunted by Ish had always been a dream. She imagined him catching her, grabbing her by the throat. His hot breath on her skin, his fingers touching her most sensitive spots. The mere thought made her senses yearn for him. No, stop it, she screamed, you need to focus. Looking around,  she was on high alert, Lexi slowly stepped closer toward the end of the maze. Her nerves were getting the best of her, with all the actors wearing masks, anyone of them could be him just ready to jump out and grab her. She knew he would eventually catch her, but it wouldn't be fun if she gave up easily. Get to the door, turn the knob,  get out was all she repeated in her mind. From behind, a devilish growl echoed in her ear. Goose bumps formed on her arms; a cold breeze creeped up her spine. It was him, she could feel it. I can't let him get me not yet she thought. His growl grew closer, she felt his breath on her neck. Her thoughts were erratic, she needed to calm down and think fast. Taking a deep breath, she dodged just as he reached for her, he was only able to take a few strands of her hair. Falling to the ground, Lexi looked up to see him standing above her. He dawned a mask that resembled a gorilla's skull, wearing a made shift coat with painted white markings. Lexi smiled; don't you look scary Sir she teased.With a smirk, he remained silent, taking a few steps towards her. Jumping to her feet, she ran as fast as she could to the door. Swinging it open, she stepped thru. You missed Ish, sticking out her tongue. With her own devilish giggle, she quickly slammed the door.

Each maze proved more difficult than the last, but Lexi was determined to outlast him. With each one she passed, she would taunt Ish more with her bratty sass. Before opening the door to the last maze, a strong gloved hand wrapped around her throat just as she imagined. Well, look what I caught, a brat with a mouth he hissed. Now what should I do to you? Biting her lip she thought, on one hand, I am aroused that he caught me, on the other, I'm freaking out. All that teasing I did, am I prepared for what he is going to do to me? Suddenly, voices distracted Ish for a moment. Lexi saw her chance, elbowing him she broke free from his hold and ran for the door. Holding his side, Ish grimaced, well played Pet, well played.