Two: Thnks fr th Mmrs... Again

After that major reveal, most of the group left Percy alone. Although she still had a few that lagged behind. Those being: Lou Ellen, Katie, Hazel and Nico. However, she needed confirmation about the man in the room. Taking out her wand, made of a blend of coral and hazelwood with a dragon heartstring core, she points it at the black haired man and asks. "What is my maiden name and my reasoning for not using it?"

"Despite your grudge against the fact your appearance holds some of their traits, you were in fact the eldest born into the Ancient and Noble House of Black. Deciding to renounce the name because of the ties it holds to madness and blood supremacy. You had also told me you found out at the age of eight because of their abandonment." he drawls, hating these facts.

Lowering her wand, she releases the breath she held. "That last part was not needed to be spoken of aloud, Master of Potions."

"Oh I think it was, Mistress of Dueling and Potions. Speaking of, when will you be returning?"

"Soon. Now, Introductions. Katherine Bell! Get your arse back in here, young lady or Im putting you in Stoll Watch." The girl in question, sighs slinking back into the room.

"I'm not surprised to see you here, Ms. Bell." Severus drawls.

"Honestly, as long as you cant take points I'm fine with this." she points to the man and then around the room. "Can I take a guess though?"

Scowling, the Lord Prince turns to Percy. "This is your fault."

"My fault! What did I do?!"

"If you had stayed, Lily wouldnt have gone off with Potter!" shadows and magic swirl together in response to his anger.

"You four out! NOW!" They went to protest. "GO!" The four demigods scatter. Turning her attention to Severus, she speaks her thoughts. "What made you think she went with him when I married James? She's Caspian's godmother!"

"Last I checked that was not the brats name!" he snapped. His gaze set on hers, allowing her the chance to use her legilimency on him.

Inside his mind were faded memories and locked memories. But why? The faint signature of the meddling old man lingers. Pushing her magic into the blocks to undo them took time and precision.

Unlocking the memories one by one took time and effort, but she was done hours later. Opening her eyes, she takes in Severuss appearance once more. His hair was much shorter than what she remembers and the texture was horrid in her touch, the grease that covered the raven hair had her recoiling her hand. His skin is much paler, making him look sickly.

Opening his eyes, tears well as they sit on her appearance. "Oh, gods. Why havent I come sooner?" he sobbed, holding her hand to his cheek.

She smiles, "At least you're here now. Go get a shower in Cabin 13. Explain to Nico and Hazel on the way. Or find Chiron."

"Why not Dio?"

"Okay one: you are lucky he likes you, dont ever do that in front of a camper. Two: Thunder Queen lifted his sentence after I so helpfully explained that not only was there a loophole into his banishment, that even though he is the god of wine, it weakens him a bit as he is not allowed to use his domain lest he fade." she explained.

"Of course. So who's in charge of the overall camp?"

She winces as she raises her hand. "The Greek parts of the Seven?"

"Meaning?"

"Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena; Piper McLean, daughter of Aphrodite; Leo Valdez, son of Hephaestus, and Percy Jackson."