20 | Don't Call It Fuckin'!!!

22.06.2023📍

⬇️
Jungkook stops functioning when he sees that loose white shirt adding grace to Jimin's petite figure. 'So Beautiful' His mind supplies before he even knows it.

"Oh my god Jimin, you are looking absolutely stunning. My heart is attacked!" Taehyung grabs tightly at his heart, making Jimin shake his head laughing.

Jimin moves to the stage and takes his position. All the lights turn dark blue complementing his white angelic figure.

Jungkook unknowingly moves to stand near the stage. He gets mesmerized by the way Jimin dances. He keeps looking at him without blinking.

His heart flutters when he looks at his expressions. The serene on his face, the grace in his movements.

Heat rises in his stomach when his eyes fall on his bare stomach. It stirs something in Jungkook's system.

He stops breathing when Jimin takes several leaps in the air and lands gracefully on the floor.

Jungkook feels a little problem down there looking at the way Jimin has all the control over his body, the way his shirt rides up his torso and his thin waist shines beautifully

When he sees Jimin coming down the stage, he escapes that place.
⬆️

Jungkook was just gone for a few minutes to take care of his little problem and when he came back, Jimin was behaving all differently.

And now he knows the reason. This fruit juice, that's alcoholic. Jungkook sighs. He can't believe Jimin has such low tolerance to alcohol.

.

After finishing the drink, Jimin suddenly runs away from the bar area.

"Jimin stop..." Jungkook follows him behind with long steps.

The ground was crowded, he easily lost sight of him. He gets alert and starts looking for him with worry laced steps.

He hears someone laughing inside the building and follows the sound.

"What are you doing here laughing all alone! And I was searching for you everywhere!!"

.
.

Jungkook manages to give him lemon mixed with water and sugar to decrease the effect of alcohol in him.

He drags him to the college campus, his cheeks red just like Jimin's.

Jimin suddenly stops in front of the dance floor. "Jungkook... Do you want to dance with me?" Jimin asks and Jungkook knows he is totally wasted.

At least he remembers his name fully.

"Jimin... Let's go home!"
"Noooooo pweeeseeee... Let's danceeeeee" Jungkook's heart beats loudly looking at that pout. He controls himself and takes Jimin's wrist, dragging him out of the campus grounds.