21 | You Don't Smell Like Alcohol

23.06.2023📍

In the morning, Jimin woke up pressed against a chest. A bare chest that is. His eyes go wide and he yeets himself out of the hold of a sleeping Jungkook. He gasps loudly and checks under the blanket. "My clothes..."

Jungkook wakes up too and gets up to sit behind Jimin. He looks at himself and wonders when & where his shirt has gone? He remembers sleeping with clothes on.

"My clothes are on me!! Thank god!" Jimin completes and looks back at Jungkook. "What the hell!!! Why are you sitting there naked!"

Jungkook crosses his arms and raises his eyebrows at a fuming Jimin who covers himself with the blanket, despite being fully dressed.

"This is not Naked! I'm just shirtless! And if you leave that blanket, you can save yourself from looking at my hotness!!" He snatches the blanket out of Jimin's grip before covering his chest.

"But why are you in my room?"
"This is my room Mr. Drunken Ass!"
"WHAT!!"

Jimin shoots up from the bed, a sharp pain shoots in his head. He groans.

Jungkook comes from behind and holds his shoulders carefully, "Are you Okay!?"

Jimin's breathing quickens. 'Why is Jungkook behaving so caring? What happened yesterday?'

"Wait here... I'll make you a hangover soup..." Jungkook goes into the kitchen. His own head is spinning bad with hangover.

Jimin stays in his room.

When his headache gets down a little, he too goes out and waits in the living room. Jungkook comes back with the soup, still shitrtless.

Jimin's cheeks turn red. "Can you please... Put on a shirt..." He takes the soup before turning around.

"Where are you even looking at? You too have a similar body!" Jungkook says standing up.

Jimin's eyes widen.

"How do you know!! Tell me did you see something??"
"If you are forgetting, we both are men and have same body!" Jungkook looks him up & down before smirking, "Only one thing is different. That is, our size."

"Obviously, no need to boast about it! I know you are big!" Jimin replies with a huff. Jungkook coughs.

"I'm not that short okay! Stop teasing me about it!" Jimin adds to his sentence. Jungkook realises they were talking about entirely different things with the same words.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Jungkook came out after freshening up to find Jimin pacing around in the living room, biting his lips.

Jimin didn't notice him and almost bumped into his chest before Jungkook stopped him, holding his arms.

"My mom is coming..." He says, anxiously looking at Jungkook. While Jungkook doesn't understand why is he stressed about that. He lets go of Jimin, who continues.

"Please don't tell her what I did last night?"
"You actually did nothing."
"I consumed alcohol!!!"
"Yeah, and?"

Jimin looks at Jungkook dumbfounded, before realising he has no such boundaries on him to feel what Jimin is feeling right now. "Please... She'll... I don't know what she'll do... Don't tell her..."

"I don't understand what's the big deal in that. It was not even strong alcohol... Just a little percentage in fruit juice!"

Jimin joins his hands together, pleading again "Please..." His eyes go wet. Jungkook holds his hands immediately. "Ok calm down! I'll not say anything about yesterday..."