26 | You Came To My Earth

28.06.2023📍

Jungkook entered the same tent where Jimin was fixing the broken flag. He looked above at Jungkook's angered face and then his eyes traveled to the girl behind.

"Jkey?... Sweetie?... What's wrong with you?" Jimin faintly recognises this voice. Jungkook stares at Jimin, his forehead creased.

"Jkeyyyy!" Jimin remembers her. The same girl he heard when they were locked in the washroom.

"It's your tent right?" Jungkook asks, to which Jimin nods.
"Ask her to leave your tent! Right now!"
"Jkey darling? Who the hell is he? Why are you talking to him? Isn't he the famous slu-"
"GET OUT!!" He snapped at her. Jimin flinched.

Students gather around their tent. Jungkook fumes in anger. Taehyung enters inside, and immediately goes to stand beside Jimin protectively.

They both look at the girl snaking her arm over Jungkook's arm. She was being annoyingly clingy.

"Get out of my tent!" Jimin finally speaks. Jungkook looks at the anger on his face. And suddenly, his own anger starts to melt away.

"Oh? So that mouth can talk? I thought it just-"
"I. REALLY. WON'T. THINK TWICE. BEFORE SLAPPING YOU!" Taehyung warns her, coming in front of Jimin. His eyes, intimidating as hell.

The girl takes a step back and finally leaves the room with a huff.

Jimin comes ahead to look at Taehyung who looks extremely mad. "Tae..." But he doesn't listen.

"I'm calling the teachers to take her away! She won't let people enjoy!" He leaves the tent huffing in anger.

Others get back to their work. Jungkook is still looking at Jimin with a proud smile who is looking down, pretending to tape the flag. Pretending he didn't get affected by her words.

But those words were vulgar, as usual. Why can't such things leave him alone for once. "Ahh-" he mistakenly gets a small cut on his finger with the cutter.

Jungkook takes his finger in his hand. "What were you thinking..." He starts but Jimin hisses again. Small droplets of blood appear from his cut. Jungkook, without thinking for another second, takes his finger to his mouth, sucking onto it.

Jimin's breath gets hitched. His cheeks turn red. The pain was no more there, as the warmth envelopes his injured finger. Jungkook unintentionally looks at him, their eyes meeting.

He stops sucking and removes the finger out instantly. Jimin looks at his wet finger and takes his hand back from Jungkook's hold, not daring to make eye contact with him. They both get awkwardly silent.

"Your fingers... are small... smaller than my mouth..." Geez! Jungkook, Stop!

Jimin looks at him with wide eyes. Jungkook scratches his nape and turns around to leave this awkward situation.

Cold air brushes Jimin's finger, decreasing the warmth around it. His cut stings and he hisses before taking his finger into his own mouth before stopping in his tracks with wide eyes.

The red on his cheek gets more prominent. His heart picks up pace. What has he just done?

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Okay guys, I have just received a text from our teacher. He wants us to pair in the team of 3, one from each department, and find 5 flags of one color. Teams will be made randomly by picking the name chits from a box, and color will be given to the team accordingly."

Jimin ends up with a girl from the music department - Mina, and a guy from Arts department - Jaesuk.

Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jackson are supposed to supervise the teams. So they climb up the watch-tower to keep an eye on everyone and ensure a fair & safe play.