27 | Kiss The Person On Your Right

29.06.2023📍

"The winning team can have the first batch of barbeque."
"Yeahhhhhhhhh!!!"
"We'll meet at the beach at 6PM everyone! Be ready for the tug of war & campfire!"

Everyone is dismissed to do whatever they want. Jimin & Taehyung move to their shared tent. Jungkook isn't sharing with anyone.

"I missed the chance!" Jimin whines in front of Taehyung, telling him how tough it was to collect the flags. "You completed the whole game, I'm so proud of you." Taehyung encourages him.

"I'm so tired~" Jimin says and goes straight to lay on his mattress.
"Jimin... Do you think Jungkook likes you?"
"Huh?" Jimin gets nervous. "What are you saying Taehyung... It's not right..."

"What is not right? Me asking this? Or Him liking you?" Jimin closes his eyes facing other side "Both."

Taehyung goes to sit beside him, "You said it last time too... Do you think A man liking another man is wrong?" He asks carefully.

Jimin thinks about it for a while, biting his lips. "Is that not?" He asks.
"No. You can like anyone you want. You can love... Anyone you want..." Taehyung replies.

"But they say it's wrong. Extremely wrong." Jimin faces Taehyung with curious eyes.
"Who? Your... Parents?" He asks, and gets his answer automatically when Jimin hides his eyes from him.

"Jimin... You don't have to tell me anything... But please be genuine with yourself. Forget about what Jungkook feels for you. If You feel something for him, don't stop yourself..." Taehyung gets up and leaves the tent.

He doesn't like Jungkook at all. He has had a bad reputation and he's rude. But when Taehyung sees him around Jimin, he can see the change. He can't believe that's the same Jungkook he has known for an year.

He couldn't believe when Jungkook went into the forest to accompany Jimin. It's so not like his earlier self.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

When the sky turns dark, they all burn logs to start campfire. Everyone have some drinks in their hands and snacks are served in front of them. Jimin is on water here, along with Taehyung and Jungkook, who are sitting on both sides of him, keeping an eye on literally everyone.

They were playing 'Never have I ever' initially, so pretty much everyone is half drunk. A bunch of them suggested to change the game and play truth & dare instead.

The first bottle lands on Jimin, much to his disappointment. Jaesuk was the one on the other side of the bottle, who asked him to pick truth or dare. Jimin picked truth cuz you never know what a dare can look like.

"Okay! Who was your first kiss? And how was it?" Everyone looks at him while Jimin blushes looking here & there. "I have never kissed..." He answers and hears gasps from literally everyone. 'Is kissing that common?' he thinks.

"Do you want a kiss now? Tell me your preference - a guy or a girl?" Someone speaks from the crowd, smirking with a lustful expression.

Jungkook & Taehyung both turn to look at him with furious eyes. Jimin shakes his head looking down, getting laughed at by some students.

The game continues. The bottle turns to a girl who boldly picks Dare without even being asked. The boy sitting in front of her winked and asked her to remove one layer of her top.

Jimin inaudibly gasps and turns to look the other way. His eyes meet Jungkook's, making him turn even more anxious. He looks down, sipping on his water. 'I am stuck...'