35 | Let's Leave Past In The Past Only

07.07.2023📍

"Kooks..."
"Don't call me that! How many times have I told you?"
"Why can't you just listen to me once? We are in the same practice room everyday, can we not talk?!"

"It's annoying when you call me with that name everyday!!"
"But why... You used to like it when-"
"I'm here for Jimin and you know that! Don't annoy me so much that I have to leave?"

Namjoon stops immediately. He defeatedly shakes his head and leaves him alone.

Releasing a sigh, his gaze unintentionally falls over Jimin. "At least I can see him here, all thanks to Jimin." He smiles a little.

He thought since Jungkook has changed so much in last few days, he will be able to mend their bond as well. May be he was wrong? Or maybe the right time has not come yet. He just wanted to know why was he running away from them?

"Joon?" Jin calls for him from behind "What are you doing standing there?"
"Nothing. Do you want something?"
"Your attention?"

Namjoon chuckles going back to sit beside Jin. "When do you not have my attention love?" He asks, side hugging him.

.

"Hobi hyung... Can you help me with this step? I'm not able to get the formations right..." Jhope leaves the other models to practice on their own and go to Jimin. "Let me see... Show me how you're doing it?"

Jimin takes his position before executing the step. "Oh wait... Your initial position is not right... Move your right leg ahead... And squat down a little before you jump."

Jimin tries but still doesn't get it perfect. Jhope approaches him and bends down to place his hand under his thigh before moving his leg ahead a little. "Yes, balance here for a second..."

Jimin checks his position in the mirror, his gaze suddenly turns to Jungkook who has stopped with his guitar practice, and is looking at Hobi with a scowl.

"Jimin... Where is your attention... I said stick your butt out." Jimin pays attention to his position again, meanwhile Jhope puts his hands on both sides of his waist to help him squat at a specific angle.

"Are you jealous?" Smirking, Taehyung asks Jungkook, who was poking his cheek with his tongue, with hard creases on his forehead.

He looks at Taehyung with uninterested eyes before tuning the instrument. "Imagine someone else wins his heart." Jungkook looks at him with a hard stare before pretending to ignore him and starts playing the guitar.

A clear indication that he doesn't want to listen to all these things. Taehyung leaves him with another smirk. 'You gotta give me a best friends award Jimin!' He speaks with himself with a chuckle.

Towards the end of the practice, Jungkook hears his phone ringing. His blood almost boils at the name as usual whenever she calls him. He immediately cuts the call.

His phone rings again.
//"She is no one" is calling you//
He cuts the call once again and looks away, poking his cheek with his tongue.

'Why can't she just leave me alone now!? Why is she coming back in my life!? I have learned to live alone!!!' He huffs, placing the guitar down.

At the same time, he again gets the call and cuts it before standing up. "JIMIN!"

Jimin turns, abruptly stopping in the middle of his turn and mistakenly stumbles upon another model. They both fall down with Jimin on top of him.

Jungkook's anger flares up more. He goes ahead to grab his wrist and pulls him up. He keeps staring into his eyes intensely.

Jimin feels uncomfortable with every stare in the room turned towards him.