Prompt

This story is set in a traditional setting so it will have Mentions of archaic beliefs. There is a new concept introduced that is different from my other werewolf books which is "second chance mates". Have fun.

-

Taehyung has always known what his place in the pack would be. He is an alpha, so naturally he will have to mate an omega and bred her or him.

That was the job the omegas were destined for, to be bred and make the pack grow.

Taehyung knows its wrong, to treat an omega like a breeding machine, but his words will never have an effect on the archaic beliefs of his pack, so all he can do is sit quietly and nod along to what his parents and his pack tells him.

The rules have always been there, unwritten but obediently followed.

1. Alpha's are the dominate ones. They should never submit to an omega.

2. Omegas will obey their alphas, they have no say in what the alpha should do.

3. An Alpha-Alpha pairing is not acceptable, regardless the fact that its fated. An omega -omega pairing is not acceptable either.

Taehyung should have known what would happen next when he found his soulmate in the form of the pack leaders son, Alpha Lee Chungwa.

He should have known. But he was a fool who believed the alpha's words that he will mate him, and will accept him despite what their pack believes.

He was a fool. A stupid naive fool.

That night when he found his mate, he made the mistake of letting the alpha mark him, even made the mistake of submitting to the alpha to allow the mating. And he paid for that mistake gravelly.

For the next day, he was marked as a whore for seducing the pack leader's son, thrown out of the pack and told to never show his face again.

His mate rejected him and accepted another omega right in front of him and all Taehyung could do was watch as the burning pain intensified in his veins, the mating mark throbbing with the alpha's rejection.

With his heart and his trust broken, Taehyung leaves to find the only person he knows will never judge him, his best friend, Park Jimin.

Jimin was a member of their pack before he got mated to the alpha of Min Pack, Alpha Min Yoongi.

Taehyung arrived in the Min pack two days later, battered and bruised, pale and weak because of the pain of rejection and all Jimin could do was hold his bestfriend close, hiding him away from the prying eyes and hoping it will get better.

Two weeks later, the hunters of the Min pack returned from their journey to the northern woods, carrying food for the whole pack that will last the whole winter.

In that envoy was a young alpha with bright doe eyes that sparkled. The alpha picked up on the sweet scent of cherry blossom, immediately going on alert for the scent smelled of distress and his wolf was whining in his head.

Jimin finds Jungkook just hovering near his door, and upon questioning learns that the young alpha had followed the scent of cherry blossoms to his house, where his destined mate should be.

Jimin is dumbfounded by that revelation. Because how can Jungkook claim that Taehyung is his mate when Taehyung already had a mate who rejected him?

Second chance mates was a rarity, but it seems that the moon goddess blessed Taehyung with that chance anyway.

The only thing left to see was If Jungkook would be able to fix Taehyung's broken heart and shower the alpha with all the love he has to offer?

The Min Pack afterall, doesn't follow the archiac ways and neither do they care if two mates are alphas, as long as they are happy together.

But loving someone whose heart is scattered in so many pieces isn't easy, right?

Good thing then that Jungkook can make do with loving what's left of Taehyung anyway.

-
I love writing angst, obviously but I wanted to write something that had angst but not between the main characters (Taekook) so here it goes.

I'm feeling good about this one tbh cuz I have a very strong plot in my head. So if this received good response, I will start writing it from this week.

Let me know if you want it.

Bye!

The song that inspire this :

https://youtu.be/CvzDn3ch2Qc

Name: what's Left of you
Artist: Chord Overstreet