Ch.3 Lee Jihye

~Y/n pov~

I was both startled and surprised when Huiwon patted my shoulder and transferred me some coins.

She smiled shyly at me, having not talked to me much, "I'm just giving everyone their share."

Huiwon walked over to Dokja and did the same, not giving me time to respond.

It feels nice to have people acknowledge my existence now.

Maybe one day I will truly feel a part of the group.

[The Constellation, Demonic Judge of Fire, is delighted by your camaraderie]

I glanced over to my coins and invested some of them in my stats, making sure the stats were an alright level while also not using all of my coins.

As we were walking, a scenario screen popped up in front of us.

________________________________

<Main scenario #2 - The Encounter>

Category : main

Difficulty : E

Clear conditions : Get through the tunnel and meet with the survivor of the first shelter zone.

Time limit: None

Rewards : 500 coins

Penalty for failure : ???

________________________________

"A shelter zone?" Huiwon asked after a few moments, "Where could it be referring to?"

It was Chungmuro shelter.

The journey was supposed to be short but it was much longer and exhausted due to all thre monsters lingering along the tracks.

Most stations we had passed on the way seemed to be deserted.

We stopped at the station before Chungmuro to rest our aching feet.

~*~

Dokja came back with the monk's robe and handed it to Huiwon.

"Have you heard of a man called The Great Monk Samyeong?" Dokja asked us as we continued our journey to Chungmuro station.

"Who is that?" Huiwon asked while pulling the robe over her dirty and tattered clothes.

[A Constellation wearing a robe is shocked by what the Incarnation, Jeong Huiwon, has said]

"Oh, I know." Sangah exclaimed excitedly as she started rambling on about learning about him in history.

[A Constellation wearing a robe is touched by the acknowledgment of the character, Yu Sangah]

"I offered a prayer at his statue out of curiosity and these items fell from the sky." Dokja lied as easily as he breathed.

My small smile fell when the next notification popped up.

[A new sub-scenario has arrived]

________________________________

<Sub scenario - illusionary prison >

Category : sub

Difficulty : D-F

Clear conditions : Escape the illusionary prison within the given time limit

Time limit : 1 hour

Reward : 300 coins

Penalty for failure : ???