XXXV

"Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!"

Onika groans sitting up in the bed seeing Beyoncé, Robyn and Royalty standing over her, Robyn holding a cupcake.

"Wha—?"

"Happy birthday Aunty Nic!" Royalty screams in excitement climbing up unto the bed.

"Oh yeah.. it is my birthday." Onika smiles a faint smile, "Make a wish then." Robyn says motioning to the little birthday candle on the top of the cupcake.

Onika closes her eyes making a quick wish before blowing out the candle, Beyoncé takes a quick picture thinking of posting it on her insta story later.

"Thank you guys." Onika smiles taking the cupcake from Robyn's hand, "Can we share that Aunty?" Royalty asks eyeing the cupcake intently.

"You bathed?" Royalty nods "Brushed?" Royalty nods again, "Alright we can share this then."She divides it in half giving Royalty the bigger portion.

Ever since they'd all been living together, Onika somehow managed to take a motherly role in Royalty's life, she'd spend a lot of time with her, started teaching her how to cook and all other things.

Beyoncé was more like the cool aunt, always spoiling her, if she wanted this then Beyoncé would get without hesitation, although Robyn did say she was spoiling her a little too much, she didn't care plus she'd be sure to reprimand the girl if ever she did anything wrong so there was a balance.

"So.. how does it feel to be eighteen?" Beyoncé asks taking a seat on the bed.

"The same.. I just feel wiser now." Onika jokes making both Robyn and Beyoncé laugh, Royalty not being any less concerned as she chumped down on the cake like she didn't just have some before walking in here.

"So I was thinking, we could watch movies and maybe go ice skating later?" Robyn asks.

"Sounds like a plan."

___

"What movie we watching?" They were all sat in the living room now surrounded by blankets and snacks with the lights off to give of a little theatre vibe.

"The Grinch." Robyn says in reply to Onika's question switching to Amazon prime, they all snuggle up as the movie starts.

Not even an hour into the movie and Royalty is already asleep with a Dorito chip in her mouth.

Robyn goes to take her to the room leaving Beyoncé and Onika to the movie.

They were already snuggled up with Onika laying in Beyoncé's lap, "BeyBey?" She asks turning around so she's facing Beyoncé.

"Can I get a kiss?" She asks shyly.

"I mean it's your birthday." Beyoncé leans down planting a quick kiss on her lips which was way too fast for Onika.

"That wasn't a kiss." She whines leaning down to pull Beyoncé into a longer kiss this time.

"Wow I wouldn't have expected y'all to be getting freaky the minute I left." Robyn said walking back into the leaving room, both Onika and Beyoncé had looked up at her.

Onika looking flustered while Beyoncé just looked like a deer caught in headlights.

"Umm.. I.."

"It's okay carry on. I don't mind." Robyn takes a seat on the couch facing them, Onika who was already horny leaned back into the kiss almost immediately.. she was giving permission to continue anyways..

As Beyoncé leaned back to pull away, Onika kept her hand on her neck to keep her in place.

"I don't feel like sleeping no more! I wanna go to the park." Beyoncé and Onika immediately pull apart to see the little girl standing in the hallway wiping at her eyes.

Frustration couldn't even be used to describe their emotions right now, "Go get your shoes and jacket then." Robyn says a little annoyed at the disruption.

Beyoncé gets up from the couch.. She was gonna go take a cold shower..

_

"Snow cones! Can we get some?" Royalty was jumpy since she got to the park, they hadn't even been here a good ten minutes and she was already jumpy and overly hyperactive.

"Yeah, let's go." Onika goes to get the snow cones with her leaving Beyoncé and Robyn on the park bench.

"Well.. that was a moment we had back there." Beyoncé chuckles lightly, Robyn mirroring her actions.

"I can't believe Onika would initiate something before you." Robyn says "You a virgin or sumn?"

Beyoncé embarrassingly nods, "Just waiting for the right person I guess." She shrugs.

"You wanna finish were we left of later this night?" Robyn whispers in her ear making Beyoncé's face heat up.

"Y-y-yeah." Just then Onika and Royalty returned with the snow cones passing them both theirs.

"How would you feel about having a sleepover tonight Ro?" Robyn asks her sister who looked so invested in her snow cone.

"Yeah! Can I go over to Stephanie's?!"

"Sure, I'll just call her mom."

"BEST DAY EVER!" Royalty screams doing a little happy dance.

Oh yeah.. it's about to be.

_____

Thoughts?

Beyoncé?

Onika?

Robyn?

Royalty?

Future predictions?
Don't be too nasty in my comments 🙃

Vote, Comment, Share +♡