All about Y/N

***********************************

Y/N is a 17 year old Female, She's lived in New Hampshire her whole life but no one really talks to her.

She's what u would call a "bad boy" but she doesn't bully people. She only tries to live her life without being annoyed and bullied by others. She doesn't have any friends. She is usually alone most of the time or in detention. She gets in a lot of fights because people usually pick on her for her skin condition (she has vitiligo).

She loves video games and when she's not at home she is at the arcade. Or if she's at school she's usually hiding out in a tree or in an empty classroom. When u first meet her she is snappy and rude, but if u get close enough to her, she's a real softie. She loves to spend time with her younger twin brothers.

She will stand up for herself and anyone who is getting picked on, And she tends to get into fights that don't involve her to stand up for the ones who can't.

She tends to read a lot in her spare time, she loves pulling pranks on the teachers at school and some students and obviously her little brothers and their friends.

{Appearance}

Y/N has Wavy Raven black medium length hair with Purple highlights that's usually up in space buns, She has ocean blue eyes with the tiniest hint of freckles on her cheeks. she's about 5'6 - 5'7. her usual outfit attire consists of an oversized band shirt, a blue varsity jacket around her waist, blue denim shorts, a pair of red and black combat boots, fishnets, mis-match gloves and a backwards baseball cap.