Chapter -1

My pov:-
Just a normal day of walking on the streets waiting for my bus. My workplace was quite far. Well after struggling I reached there and found my dear man( Kevin)shooting me glares with hands folded not gonna lie he was hot. I rolled my eyes and walked pass my darling.  He lifted his head and followed like he was proud of me.Well it's hard to get him.
We reached his favourite place his cabin he sat down in a manly way and the started whining.
Kevin:- Babe why were u late ?
I couldn't help but laugh well he didn't looked cute but was funny.
"I was late to bed so I got up late"
I replied wid a light chuckle.
"Ok" he said returning to his professional look"Where's the file?" He asked with a deep voice.
I took out the file and gave it to him he smiled and accepted it as I was giving him a wedding proposal.
Again that man changed his expressions into serious one and started staring at the file like it was me standing in front of him in a black hot night dress.
He raised his head like a proud father
Kevin:- "U are improving babe".
I smiled I was not too good in this work but he raised me well.
We were friends since middle school and he always used to tutor me in maths cause I was way too down in it.
He always doubted if I had a brain because it was normal for me to answer 5+5 =25 well anyone would.
We were great back as friends our relationship was not to great but we both did little little efforts we were still behaving like friends who would not care to appreciate each other on efforts that was good as friend but not so good as we weren't friends anymore but we were in relationship.
When we didn't appreciated each other it held us back incase to put efforts.  We were completely moody ig we weren't prepared for this.
"I sighed and looked at him he was talking wid someone ."

To be continued-