Chapter sixteen

Hades

Continuation is chapter fourteen

Just as I was about to punch her, I felt myself been lifted from the ground, screaming in pain. I felt as if my body was burning from the inside. Been taken apart piece by piece

I was in so much pain I thought I was going to die. I felt like she was twisting my guts and rearranging my insides.

"You think you can fight me without your power. You are worthless against me mutt."

As if the pain I was feeling wasn't enough, she some how stared twisting my bones.

"Gab fight back, you can beat her and you know it. Fight honey, fight."

Hearing my mom pleading like that took me into another trace. She was crying for her mate, her family, for me. And I wasn't going to disappoint.

"Maybe I should just end the most vulnerable one. She looks like a sweetheart, sad I might have liked her."

Flashing my eyes at her, I knew that then I had her attention. "You think you can kill the son of the demon king, you must be delusional."

With her distracted, I had time to sink my claws into her head, "that's for my father you witch."

I dropped her body and then turned towards the rest of the pack. "Leave us alone, we'll leave the pack and you'll never see us again."

"The funny thing about diseases like you, they always find a way back into beautiful things. So, no Black I'm not letting you leave," alpha Toby growled at me.

"You are demons and belong in hell and that's where I'm taking you," the beta shouted. I don't even know this idiot. He was given this position recently.

"If you insist, I'll save you the best seats there." With that we threw each other in a fight of claws, punches and fangs. I made sure to help break the chains they had my family in. My mother was able to shift and help.

I felt my strength draining cause I wasn't used to being in my demon form. Since I was a hybrid, I knew I possessed a werewolf side,but he rarely showed up. I really needed him right now.

"I'm always here Gab."

WHAT!?

That made me distracted cause the next thing I felt myself been stabbed. I looked and saw a pack warrior, Caleb had a silver knife covered in my blood.

"I thought you were my friend," I knew I sounded hurt, cause I was physically and mentally.

"I will not betray my pack for a demon," he was ready to attack me again.

"Baby let's go, we don't have to fight them." Mom was right we have to get away from here. We had suffered enough.

"She's right alpha let them go. This will only lead us to war with the demons. The last thing we need are those diabolical creatures coming for us," one of the warriors spoke.

"I'm giving you one hour to get away from my territory and carry this corpse with you. But don't be deceived that this is forgotten, I will find you."

Giving them a last glance we ran towards the forest hoping that the Toby would leave us alone.

Maybe that had been too much to ask of.

*******************

We found unclaimed land and buried dad there. It had been hard saying goodbye but we had to move.

Mum suggested going back to the demon kingdom but I'm sure we left cause of unsolved issues.

Mom told us that dad was the ruler. He inherited the kingdom from his mother, the first female demon ruler, Agatha. But like every strong there has to a villain.