chapter two

*REedited*

"You drew stars

Around my scars,"

                                          - CARDIGAN

━━━━━━━━━━━━

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

"HYUNG! FORGIVE US!!"

"HYUNG WE WON'T EVER TOUCH IT AGAIN, HYUNG!!"

"IT IS NOT PRACTICALLY OUR FAULT, WHY DID SHE THINK OF US WHEN WE WERE PLAYING?!"

"JUNGKOOK!"

"JESUS BLESSED JUNGKOOK! WHY DID YOU PLAY WITH THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE? I THOUGHT YOU WERE AT LEAST A BIT MATURE"

"BUT HYUN-"

Y/n opened her eyes blinking them a few times but the next moment, her eyes were like saucers at the environment and place she was in. Her apartment wasn't so apartment-looking anymore.

Her white ceilings were more maroon coloured and a black chandelier with red crystals hung on top. Her bed which had pastel blue comforters were changed to a black and red leather-themed sofa. The world outside looked so red. The sky instead of being blue was a light red with trees outside. She never remembered her apartment being in the countryside. It was always sounds of horns and skyscrapers from her window.

When she came back to her senses,  the sounds of shouting became more clear as they came from the other side of the room. She stood up from the couch as she looked at her physique.

Her black biker shorts and white oversized t-shirt with her hair down. She looked at the floor to see an Ouija board and some melted candles that were long gone blown out.

She tiptoed to the room where she heard the noises coming from, probably the kitchen; to see seven men, where four were in suits while three kneeled with heads hung low. One of them wore a shirt with trousers while the others were in casual outfits.

All of them had different hair colours and something imprinted on their cheeks. One of the ones who was in a suit had a lab coat in his hand and had green hair. He was trying to calm down the one with orange hair. 

One of them looked like a cat and had deep blue hair, he was just adding fuel to the fire by pinching the three of the men who were kneeling. The other guy who had yellow hair was looking at the men who were kneeling with sympathy.

Suddenly, the man who was kneeling with purple hair spoke:

"Now if you could do us a favour, lady, can you stop eavesdropping and come here?!"

Y/n froze as she knew the guy was talking about her.

Suddenly all the seven heads turned towards her as she gulped. All their eye colours were just like their hair colours. She took a deep breath as she began to call all the gods she knew when she walked towards them.

"Can we know your name lady?" asked the guy with green hair who smiled at me.

"Y-Y/N," she spoke out stuttering.

"That is a gorgeous name!" said the guy with the orange name to which Y/n slightly smiled and bowed muttering a thank you.

But still, she was startled not knowing what was going on. Not to mention, scared.

"Y/n, we would love to explain what is going on, but we all are having work, we will come back in the evening and we will explain everything.

Y/n nodded as something in her heart told her these people could be trusted.

"At least you should know our names, where are our manners?! I am Jung Hoseok," said the guy with green hair.

"I am Min Yoongi," said the guy with deep blue hair.

"I am Kim Seokjin," said the guy with orange hair.

"I am Kim Namjoon," said the guy with yellow hair.

Y/n nodded and smiled at everyone.

"You, blessed children of saints, aren't you going to introduce yourself, where are your senses?! Did it vanish when I smacked your head?" asked Jin to which the three of them flinched.

The guy with pink hair raised his head and looked at me with a pained and embarrassed smile and said:

"Hi Y/n, I am Park Jimin, I am sorry that my first impression was not good," he said chuckling while scratching his head.

"Hi again Y/n-a, I am Kim Taehyung," said the guy with red hair with a boxy smile.

The guy with purple hair just rolled his eyes as again he received a smack on his head from Jin.

"YOU-," started Seokjin.

"I am Jeon Jungkook," said the guy with purple hair.

"So, now that everyone introduced themselves, who is going to take care of her?" asked Jin.

"We can't," said Yoongi referring to the four of them in suits.

"What about you both?" asked Hoseok referring to Jimin and Taehyung.

"US?!" they both screamed in unison.

"We can't hyung, we have school," said Taehyung.

"Taehyung, didn't you both graduate from school 700 years ago?" asked Namjoon in a bored expression.

"We both have a doctor's appointment," said Jimin to which Taehyung nodded.

"What about you Jungkook?" asked Hoseok.

"Hyung! These skunks are lying, also you know I have a reputation," said Jungkook.

"You should have thought about your reputation while you joined playing them. The decision is final, Jungkook is taking care of Y/n, not buts," said Jin.

The others left the place as Jungkook crumpled onto the floor fake crying.

"For my grandad's sake! Why did I agree to them?!" he shouted to which Y/n flinched.

Jungkook looked at Y/n in her eyes to which Y/n began to back up to which Jungkook said:

"I am not going to bite you. I have to take care of you until they come back. So please, don't annoy me. Don't do anything stupid, I will bring breakfast for you, go sit on the couch you woke up from," instructed Jungkook as he walked past her.

He smelled of vanilla and ripe cherry blossoms.

"Uhm, I have a question," said Y/n to which Jungkook halted but didn't turn around.

"What are you guys?"

That question made Jungkook chuckle darkly."Oh baby, didn't you get it by now? We are demons, baby. Actual demons,"

━━━━━━━━━━━━

How was it?