chapter five

*edited*

"All of my friends are missing again

That's what happens when you fall in love"

- TV

━━━━━━━━━━━━

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

As they entered the museum, they were welcomed by the cold air of the air conditioning of the museum.

"I will join you in a few minutes, I need to talk with my friend," said Jungkook as he pointed to a guy who had orange hair.

Y/n nodded as Jungkook left her. At first, she became a bit uncomfortable when Jungkook left, as if she had a protection shield that came off when he left.

She saw how a museum instructor with blue hair was going to explain every painting and what they meant. Thus, she went to join them.

They stood in front of a painting which showed 7 men being thrown into fire and each one of them had seven colors.

"It was believed that along with Lucifer fell Beelzebub, Satan, Abadon, Mammon, Belphegor and Asmodeus. Thus, this led to the creation of hell. From then on hell had seven factions. The Pride, Envy, Wrath, Sloth, Greed, Gluttony and Lust.

Each faction had its colour of representation and an animal imprinted on their face and neck.

The Asmodeus faction, or the lust faction, has pink hair and a swan on their face. Swans are the symbol of lust. In this faction are succubus and incubuses included. But not all are included. But this faction compared to others is the least harmless,"

"Jimin...." Y/n thought to herself.

"Next comes the Belphegor faction, or the gluttony faction, who has orange hair and a hyena on their face. Hyena represents the evil and selfish thoughts one owns. It is said that a hyena was also brought by Belphegor when he was thrown to hell. But again, not all in these factions are evil and selfish. Though this faction also is one of the least harmless like the lust faction,"

"Jin"

"Next comes the Mammon faction, also known as the greed faction. These people have a buttery yellow hair and have a raccoon as their symbol. Raccoons are the symbolic figures of cunningness. The people in this faction do know how to play. They are the wisest of all the other factions though they are also weak compared to the others,"

"Namjoon"

Next is the Abadon faction, also the sloth faction. Represented by the blue colour and a sloth on their face. Even though they seem lazy, these people at the core are not, they are smart and do know how to fight, but the irony is the fight is not through physical force, but verbal. These people have medium strength. Just a bit more than the greed, gluttony and lust."

"Yoongi"

"From now on the factions we are going to talk has some real powers. The next three factions are really strong, both mentally, physically and verbally.

Now comes the Satan faction or the wrath faction. These people have red-coloured eyes and hair and have the eagle as their symbol. These people are often taken in the militaries and are short-tempered like their faction is named. The spark of their hand is more than enough to destroy an entire neighbourhood,"

"Taehyung"

"Now comes the second last faction, the second deadliest faction is the Beelzebub faction or the envy faction. Beware of this faction. If you take their kindness for granted, you will regret your existence. These people are the kindest yet can be the cruellest, All though they are good healers and can be considered the doctors of hell. These people are found with green hair and eyes,"

"Hoseok,"

"Now comes the deadliest of the deadliest, the cunning and clever-minded Lucifer faction or the pride faction. You should close your eyes and walk even if you see them from a mile away. These people are found in purple-themed hair and eyes with the snake as their imprint. If I said to be aware of the envy faction, then we do not need to be told of this faction. These could be the most heartless people you could meet. Not only can they rip your heart through your throat, they can turn you into a psychotic trance in which you will never find a way out,"

"Jungkook....,"

"Yes, baby?" I heard a voice behind me.

I turned around to see Jungkook in a very un-Jungkook face. His two canines were out like the fangs of a snake and his tongue just like the tongue of a snake as his face and neck snake tattoos glowered into a shiny purple almost glowing with fire and his in the mixed shade of periwinkle and black.

I gulped as I looked at him half scared yet half admiring at this new face. He knew I heard about his faction; he knew when I heard about him, my heart raised due to fear. He knew I was scared of him. He was trying to scare me even more.

I touched his face which was almost scaley as I saw Jungkook stiffen up as his eyes turned from a scary snakey eye to innocent doe eyes. His mouth relaxed even though his fangs were still out. I brushed his hair with my other hand and then cupped the other cheek with my other hand.

"Jungkook, your beauty never scared me,"

━━━━━━━━━━━━

MaRy On A cRoSs.......y'all 💀

y'all 💀