chapter six

*edited*

"In this world

It's just us,"

                              - AS IT WAS

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/N's POV:

I ate the mint chocolate chip ice cream while Jungkook sucked on his mango sip-up.

"So, don't you think you have enough information for that assignment of yours?" asked Jungkook to which I nodded.

"Yes, I do, though you should help me,"

"Why should I help you now?" groaned Jungkook to which I shrugged and said:

"Come on, I still don't know how to write an attractive paragraph where teachers would read every word with passion. Since you are a professor, tutor me,"

"Tutor you?"

"Yeah, tutor me,"

"No,"

"Please?"

"No,"

"Pretty please?"

"No,"

"Kookie... please?" I asked finally activating my boo-boo side with pouty lips and pouty eyes.

Jungkook looked at me for a second and just sighed and nodded.

"Yipee!"

"Tomorrow, we will start, I want you to write down the important points that you remember about today's visit to the museum. Also, if anything in the future happens to block this, never mind about it, we always have time," said Jungkook to which I nodded.

I continued eating my ice cream while Jungkook scrolled through his phone.

"Jungkook, if you don't mind me asking; do demons have parents?"

Jungkook stopped scrolling on his phone and looked at me.

"Yes we do, I don't believe it though, it is just a belief that my grandad was Lucifer and all my faction members are my siblings, but no, those were the olden days that treating your faction member as a sibling was a big thing, but now; no one cares,"

"How did you guys meet?" I couldn't help but ask.

"Somehow," he replied shortly.

"Tell," I whined.

"I met two of them at high school, some were friends and I think they met at college. We just shared some sort of power. As the instructor said, not all people of all factions should behave like their factions, he was referring to us. The mixed factions. We just have a mix of other factions too, but the majority will always be there. For me, you could say that by my hair colour," said Jungkook bored.

I nodded and threw my ice cream stick to the dust bin near us as I wiped off my sticky hands on the tissue paper.

"Don't mind me asking, what is the time?"

"You can't shut your mouth, can you?" said Jungkook in an annoyed way and looked at his watch which looked hell expensive and said: "Six in the evening,"

I didn't reply just made a curt nod because somewhere on the inside, it panged.

Back on earth, I was scolded and hissed for not talking. I was always called an introvert and dumb; I was always pushed back because people thought it was because of my ego but in reality, I just had mingling issues and anxiety and also was uncomfortable talking with others.