chapter nine

*REedited*

"But falling for you

Was my mistake,"

                                      - CALL OUT MY NAME

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/N's POV:

I woke up to my stomach gurgling. I stretched my limbs and got up to straight away move towards the bathroom.

I stared at the mirror and then bowed down to splash some water on my face.

This world is too good to be true.

I did the usual morning hygiene, brushed my hair into a high ponytail and got out to the kitchen.

And I could see Jin, the only one in the kitchen.

"Good morning," I said as Jin turned back to look at me.

"Good morning, Y/n, would you like to have your breakfast early?" he asked to which I shook my head.

"What do you want to do then?" he asked.

"I can help you," I said as I took up the knife and Jin took it away from me.

"No girlie, the food is already done cooking, you could go back and have some tea with Yoongi," suggested Jin.

"Yoongi?"

"Yeah, he sleeps early and wakes up early on work days, and sleeps in on Sundays. Saturday we probably go out or have a campfire night in the backyard," said Jin as he poured me some tea.

"Take a left from the kitchen and then you will see the stairs, don't take the stairs, instead go straight where you can find the music room and from there take a right. You would probably see a bright light as Yoongi likes to keep the door open," he said with a smile as he stirred the soup that was boiling on the stove.

"Thank you," I said as I bowed and left.

If I am right, except for me, Jin and Yoongi everyone should be sleeping, it was barely six in the morning. If I remember when I came here everyone left for work at 8 in the morning.

Yesterday's heated-up night just looped in my mind as I could feel my cheeks heating up.

I am so dumb!

I shook my head vigorously as I reached the music room. I stared at the door a bit long as I wished to see what was inside of it.

I turned right and as Jin had guessed a bright light could be seen on the wooden walls I followed and took a left to see paradise and a young man in his late twenties.

The backside of the house opened to a lake and mountains with forest on the side. A fire porch which had long-blown charcoals and wooden benches around it. There was a swing on the side. The sky was in the shade of red and maroon.

Yoongi stood laying his balance on the railing as he watched the scenery and at times, he would twirl his fingers and the water would splash in return.

"Good morning, Y/n," he said to which I flinched.

"Good morning, how could you know am here?"

"It's a special power we are born with. I can know a person's presence Hoseok can smell the scent of a person. Namjoon can sense and hear the movements. Taehyung can hear the blood flow through a creature and he can control it. Jimin can see from behind a person. Jin can know the presence of a person by their breath and Jungkook has all of our powers yet he can read people's minds, which we can't," said Yoongi.