chapter eleven

*edited*

"I was a kid

But I wasn't clueless,

                                - FAMILY LINE

━━━━━━━━━━━━

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

I couldn't help but feel my blood boil and skin crawl at the thought of Jimin and Y/n being together.

But the emotion was not because of anger. But something more different emotion yet a stepsibling of anger.

Jealousy

What if Y/n gets too attached to him?

Jimin has every chance and possibility to use his lustful powers to lure her.

All of these thoughts meddled with my mind and head to the extent that I threw my pen to the other side of the table and pushed the assignment papers aside.

Why am I feeling like this?

What sort of feeling is this?

I sighed as I took my coffee cup to see it empty.

Also, it was almost noon, even though it was ten in the morning. It wouldn't hurt to have a snack. I knew I should have eaten a bit more during breakfast.

What makes me feel guilty is even though Jin asked to have a second round, I told him I didn't want to because I wanted to stare at Y/n.

The stupid things I do for her.

I grumbled as I got up and I removed my suit as I was going for a quick refill and no one should be formal when they rest.

I took the lift to the first floor from the third floor as my mind was filled with the thoughts of Y/n.

Oh, how can a human meddle with the mind of a demon?

The lift opened to a group of girls staring at me.

Daddy Jeon, just fuck me right here.

How would this college hire a hot daddy like him?

I want to lick his abs.

*

Why would these people think like this?

I looked at the girl who thought like that. She had short hair. Purple hair. Wore a sweatshirt and jeans as she looked at her friends weirdly. All her friends wore tight revealing clothes while she covered herself.

It seemed like we were having an eye-catching conversation.

She knew I could read their mind.

It was as if she knew what I was thinking too.

I excused myself from the horny group of girls as though I still looked at the girl who shared my same faction. She shared something, as though she needed help from me.

But she can be meaning something else, my intuition can be wrong; but they never were.

Students these days. They have no respect for their elders. Minimal respect for and maintaining their distance of knowing what their role and my role is sure important.

What about Y/n?

She too is a university student.

I am not teaching her; she is not my student.