chapter twelve

"Think I like you best

When you are just with me"

                                               - K

━━━━━━━━━━━━

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

I leaned against the table as I wrote the play's name on the chalkboard in my normal cursive handwriting.

"So, who can tell me about Macbeth?"

I sighed as again no one raised their hand.

I believe I did tell these people I was going to take Macbeth as the next play. Seriously, do these people always have to be spoon-fed?

I just want to be under him.

Maybe because he is a literature daddy, his fucking skills will be unimaginable.

Him touching me on my shoulders is enough for me to masturbate for the next two weeks.

I want to kitten lick his veins, Daddy, please.

I couldn't help but inwardly cringe at how unpleasant my students' thoughts were and how opposite it was from what they should be thinking.

"It is about how three witches tell the Scottish general Macbeth that he will be King of Scotland. Encouraged by his wife, Macbeth kills the king, becomes the new king, and kills more people out of paranoia. Thus, a Civil War erupts to overthrow Macbeth which resulted in more deaths," said a girl.

The girl whom I met before to be exact.

Purple hair. Purple eyes. Sweater and jeans. Formal and Old Fashioned. Old fashion in the sense brought up well with respecting elders.

"Your name Miss?"

"Johanna, sir,"

"Well done," I said to which the girl slightly smiled.

"I expect everyone to show some care to your studies, rather than thinking something useless and probably things that you are never going to get," I said sternly.

"As a punishment, I shall make you read this play all by yourself. Who wants to start?" I asked as I folded my arms and leaned against the table once again looking at the sea of students.

"Can I start Mr. Jeon?" asked Marie, the horniest.

"It isn't a children's story to just start Marie," I said as I pinched the temple of my nose in anger.

I could see her panic as she looked at the book and understood it was a play.

"SERIOUSLY, WHERE ARE YOUR THOUGHTS AT, YOU IDIOTS?! I AM PRETTY SURE NONE OF YOU ARE COMPELLED BY ME OR BY ANYONE TO SIT HERE! IF YOU PEOPLE COULD A GREAT HELP BY JUST DROPPING OUT?! I AM PRETTY SURE ALL OF YOU ARE SPOONFED TO A POINT WHERE YOU PEOPLE ARE BONEHEADED AND HAVE NOTHING IN YOUR HEAD BUT MUD AND EGO,"

I expected this from me. Am I angry? Not even close.

I just needed to heat their backs so that they were slapped back to reality.

"As a punishment," I said flicking my thumb against my ring finger.

"You shall read the entire play of Macbeth, writing a whole essay of about ten pages about its review, another essay entirely dedicated to the author and another essay about your favourite character in this play, consider this favourite character part essay, this as a leniency. Class dismissed,"