chapter fourteen

*edited*

"You're the only one I'll choose

Even though you break my heart,"

                                                           - AS YOU ARE

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/N'S POV:

I washed my hands and dried them as Jin as down as he wrote something in his personal cookbook.

"I am going to bed, good night," I said to which Jin smiled and nodded.

I went upstairs to already hear no one's sound. Usually, I would hear Hoseok singing or Yoongi's soft snore. I guess everyone is in deep sleep from a long week of working and thriving.

As I was about to open my door, a hand pulled me to another room where I was slammed against the door which closed when I was slammed.

My back arched at the sudden contact to which I glared at Jungkook.

"The heck is wrong with you?" I asked while hissing.

"Wrong with me? Incorrect words darling. What is wrong with you?" he asked as I tried to wriggle out of his grip only to find him tightening his grip on my waist.

"What do you mean?" I asked to which Jungkook chuckled.

"You and Park Jimin,"

"We are friends. Good friends," I said to which Jungkook death stared at me.

"If you have nothing to say, leave me, I want to sleep. There is a warm bed waiting for me,"

"It would be warmer if I also joined,"

"No, thank you for the offer though Mr Jeon," I said huskily as I pushed him.

I got out of his room and ran to my room I closed and made sure it was locked as I jumped to my bed and screamed on my pillow.

WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?

Isn't this enough to clarify my thoughts on Jungkook being jealous?

I smirked at the thought of him being possessive just a few moments ago.

If you want to play dirty Mr. Jeon, let's play dirty.

+ + +

THIRD PERSON's POV:

"The weather said it would rain heavily for the next week whole," said Jin.

"It's the rainy season in Seoul, what do you expect hyung?" asked Taehyung as he yawned.

"The weather is nice though. I love rains," said Y/n.

Jin drove the car. Yoongi sat beside him. In the back sat Y/n, Taehyung and Hoseok.

Jimin was supposed to be in the car, but for some reason, Jungkook pulled Jimin away as he told Hoseok to go with them. Thus, another car had Jungkook driving, Namjoon beside him and Jimin in the back. That car had most of the suitcases while Jin's car held the cooking and campfire items.

Yoongi was dozing off in the front seat while some calm music played on the radio. It was currently six in the morning.

"Y/n, Jungkook told me to tell you something," said Taehyung.