The Blossom Stalker

Once upon a time there was a group of gardeners that worked together in a greenhouse. The gardeners always loved this one specific tree. It was a tree with purple petals and a pink glow on the inside. They never knew where it came from, but they always admired it, until something happened. One day one of the gardeners went to check on the tree, and it was the brightest pink color he had ever seen. He wanted to tell everyone but then froze. The tree opened up, and out came a weird looking creature. It had purple hair, pink skin, and had the brightest teal eyes ever. The gardener thought it would be friendly until it walked up to him. Its hand became a claw and the thing sliced the gardener into pieces. The gardener's corpse turned this gray plastic color before it decomposed into the ground. Days later where the gardener's body was left, these seeds poked out of the ground. The creature picked them up and buried them under the tree. Days later, the tree glows the brightest pink ever before a tornado comes down over the tree. It was the same color as the gardener's body. Nobody knew how it got there, but they knew the only way to prevent it from reaching the ground was to cut down the tree. The people of the village cut down the tree and the tornado faded away. The creature ran off hiding and had never been seen since.

(Now years later we shift to a school, and in a classroom sits Jayden and his friend, Megan)

JAYDEN: So you're telling me that a random pink creature summoned a tornado with...a tree?

MEGAN: Hey, I'm just reading what's off of the paper. It sounds pretty dumb.

JAYDEN: I agree. It just sounds like they're describing a killer furby or something.

MEGAN: You're not wrong.

(Two more of their friends, Alyssa and Diana, walk into class and sit down)

JAYDEN: Hey guys.

ALYSSA: Hi. How have you been?

JAYDEN: Fine.

DIANA: Me too.

ALYSSA: I'm feeling stressed right now. I got so many things that are due soon. I have a concert for my band class, I have to take care of my dad's garden, and I have my English exam in a few days! Not to mention my sister over here won't stop bothering me.

DIANA: Hey! I heard that!

ALYSSA: You were supposed to.

DIANA: Oh shut up you deaf idiot!

ALYSSA: What kind of an insult is that?!

(Another friend, Maddie, walks into class)

MADDIE: Are they arguing again?!

MEGAN: Like always.

MADDIE: Why are you both always arguing?!

DIANA: Because this deaf idiot doesn't want to listen!

ALYSSA: Call me a deaf idiot one more time!

MADDIE: Both of you just stop!

DIANA: Fine.

MADDIE: Anyways, we're getting a new student today.

DIANA: How do you know?

MADDIE: He was in my last period. He was being bullied so I helped him out, and he told me he had this class for 9th period, so he should show up any minute now.

(Just as Maddie finishes, a boy walks into the room)

STUDENT: Hey, it's the quiet dude! Didn't know he had this class!

MADDIE: Will you stop it! Xavier, come sit over here.

(He goes to sit behind Maddie. For some information, Jayden sits 1 seat away from the front, Megan sits next to him against the wall, Alyssa sits on the other side of Jayden, Diana sits behind Alyssa, and Maddie sits behind Megan)