chapter seventeen

*edited*

"You just want attention

You don't want my heart,"

                                    - ATTENTION

━━━━━━━━━━━━

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

"Jungkook, help me with bringing the beers from the kitchen please," said Jin to which Jungkook rushed to the kitchen.

I sighed as I sat idle. Jin told me to do nothing but enjoy the scenery of the mountains and the rain.

I did for a few minutes but seeing the others, even Yoongi work, my ass was itching to get up and help them.

"You could do your assignment," Jungkook said as he held a carton full of beer.

"Oh please, Mr. Jeon, mind your work," I smiled sickly as he rolled his eyes and clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"This isn't the way you should talk to a professor," he said as he left.

I let out the smile that was threatening to come out as I silently chuckled. He is fun and easy to annoy.

I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't realize Yoongi sitting down beside me as he nudged my shoulder.

"Too lost to come to reality?" he asked mockingly waving his hands in front of my eyes as we both chuckled.

"Any new updates in work?"

"Yes, I am coming to a good and sole reason as to why you got teleported here," he said smiling.

I nodded but didn't ask for more, it's because I simply just didn't want to. Demon world is nice. I have seven men as friends and a whole brother material taking care of me and considering me as one of them, what more do I need? Back on earth, no one cared, even mother. Everyone was just too caught up with their lives, none of us doesn't have the time and thought for others.

"So, how is life for you?" asked Yoongi as I snapped out of my short trance.

"To be honest, it is nice and bearable, not only am I learning about a new place, but I have people who take care of me," I said as Yoongi smiled.

"So, ever thought about going to a hell university?" asked Yoongi.

"Of course, but Jungkook won't allow it,"

"Even though what Jungkook says makes some sort of sense, if you want to join, we can make arrangements," insisted Yoongi.

"But I don't-," I was interrupted by Yoongi rolling his eyes and pinching my ear lightly. "Don't worry, there is nothing Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook couldn't take care of. They are one of the most reputed and educated young men of Seoul International University," said Yoongi.

I couldn't help but admire these young men.

"I'll try," I said to which Yoongi nodded as he got up.

"I have to pluck some lettuce from the terrace garden, be right back," he said as he dusted his back and went.

I got up and went to Jin as he was cooking some steaks, Jungkook helped him by chopping some garlic.

I also came to learn that when some sort of wavy light like the northern lights is seen up in the air to a specific colour, it's them using its powers. They could make them visible and invisible.