chapter twenty one

*edited*

"Just let me

Love you,"

                               - SERENDIPITY

━━━━━━━━━━━━

THIRD PERSON's POV:

You came down wearing pyjamas which cover your arms. You made sure that you didn't sit next to Jungkook as you made Jimin scoot over and sit next to him.

Jimin didn't say anything, but his pained expression of worry and concern looked at you.

Jungkook saw you coming but he could feel the amount of hate coming off as daggers from her and stabbing him.

He failed himself. He hurt her. All because of a one-time temper, he lost everything. He used to wonder why everyone despised him, here is the explanation.

You smiled at Jin as he placed a soup filled with meat and vegetables along with some dumplings on the side.

The same was given to the others, but it was just vegetables.

"H-Hyung?!" asked Taehyung as he bit onto the dumpling with high expectations that at least that would be meat but no. A carrot stuck out of his mouth.

"What Taehyung?" asked Jin annoyingly.

"Hyung, you should have made the dumplings meat," said Taehyung in a pained voice of betrayal.

"I completely agree with that statement hyung," said Jimin as you low whistled to Taehyung and you motioned to him if he wanted my chicken to which he nodded.

You passed it onto him as Jin clicked his tongue and put it back onto your dish.

"One more time, you punks ask me for meat, I will respectfully smack your head,"

+ + +

Y/N's POV:

I sighed as I sat along with Taehyung and Jimin under the tree in the woods. Far away from home.

>>FLASHBACK<<

I peeped into the kitchen as I saw Taehyung and Jimin in the kitchen at around four in the morning.

I came down to drink some water but saw them.

"Taehyung-ah, I am hungry," said Jimin.

"Me too, I was banned from the kitchen by Jin hyung because I wrecked the kitchen," said Taehyung.

"Who cares?!, let's make an omelette," said Jimin to which Taehyung agreed.

"You take care of the egg, I will butter up the pan and toast some bread," said Taehyung as he took some bread from the shelf.

Taehyung was so busy perfecting the pan with butter and toasting the bun when Jimin called out:

"Ta-Taehyung?"

"Yeah?" asked Taehyung still not looking back.

"I think I messed up," said Jimin in a small voice.

"All I had asked you-," said Taehyung as he turned around, his eyes turned as wide as the saucers.

Jimin stood there with a bowl in his hand, the bowl had no bottom, his hand held a driller and the egg was all on the floor.

"YOU SICK PUNK, THAT IS NOT A BEATER FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE!" whispered shouted Taehyung as he went over to help him.