chapter thirty two

*edited*

"LACHIMOLALA!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━

THIRD PERSON's POV:

The house was unbearably quiet with everyone's moods dropping to a negative thousand.

"Jung-,"

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM!" shouted back Jungkook as Taehyung closed the door.

Jungkook cried onto his pillow as his heart broke each second after each second.

If one thing he knew, he was not okay.

He cried silently as his thoughts tortured him.

We were getting better.

I was becoming better.

I loved her.

She loved me.

Is this karma?

Why does the universe hate me so much?

Jungkook cried as he stood up and punched the wall, several times as his hands were so bloody to a point, that he knew his healing powers would take a few days to heal what he made.

He walked out of the room to the hall, where the others seated, feeling sorry for him.

"WHY!" screamed Jungkook as he kneeled and grabbed his hair.

"WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE SO UNFAIR TO ME! I LOVED HER! WE WERE COMING CLOSE; WE WERE BECOMING BETTER! I WAS BECOMING BETTER! I JUST WANT TO LOVE HER! I JUST WANT TO FEEL WHAT THIS SHIT OF A LOVE IS! IS IT SO MUCH TO ASK?! I WANT TO SPOIL HER WITH MY WEALTH. I WANT TO CARESS HER EVERY DAY AND LAY NEXT TO HER! IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK?! WHY DID YOU TAKE THE ONLY HAPPINESS I HAD FROM ME!" cried Jungkook as Jin came to him and hugged him.

"Jungkook, it had to be done, some or the other day, you knew Van was following you from the tattoo parlour," said Namjoon.

"HYUNG, PLEASE, I BEG YOU ALL. PLEASE LET ME SEE HER AGAIN. IF ONCE, THEN ONCE, A MINUTE, THEN A MINUTE, A MOMENT, A MOMENT! I JUST WANT TO SEE HER AND I WILL BE ALRIGHT. MY HEART ACHES AND ASKS FOR HER," screamed Jungkook.

"Jungkook, you just can't travel to earth. It is a risk,"

"Just please......," mumbled Jungkook as Hoseok took him to the couch and nursed up his open ugly wound.

It had been a week since Y/n went. Jungkook thought her absence might not be a problem for him, and he was wrong. The moment she left his eyes; he could feel himself crying as his chest tightened.

Days became normal as they all joined back to their work but Jungkook just couldn't focus on his professional life like before.

"The lines over here express the deep amount of pain and love one has for his or her lover...

Exactly, Y/n, I would do anything to just see you again, even if leads to me sacrificing my life, I wouldn't bother. I just have fallen for you Y/n. Very deeply and I just can't move on knowing that you were one heck of a cliffhanger.

"Um sir...," one of his students managed to bring him out of his trance.

"Yes?"

"You seemed to zone out in the middle of your speech,"

"D-Did I? I apologize, just give me a minute," he said as he excused himself.

The students were amazed and astonishment was an understatement for them. Never had Mr. Jeon excused himself from his class nor stuttered or zoned out in between his classes.

Jungkook gulped the cold water as he looked out at the bright blue sky and white ground. He crumpled the paper glass in his hands as he chuckled and rubbed his tired eyes.

"Y/n.... just what are you doing to me?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Do correct the errors that weren't spotted by me :)

I am afraid this book might be coming to an end within the next two chapters...

💖 VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE 💖

 SHARE 💖