1

"******!"

(Uhgg ... ... shut up ... ...)

I pull my eyebrows to an unfamiliar voice.

I am still sleepy.

"********?"

My body gets rocked greatly from being picked up, makes me want to complain.

(Now, am I in class?

Then, is it the instructor that is shaking me?

(..., no, I was asleep in my room ............ If so, who are you !?)

Even thought i wanted to stay like this.

As soon as I was awake I stretched and opened my eyes, the face that was in close range occupied my sight, ... I got surprised.

──When trying to push it away, my hand did not reach the face that was in close range.

(What, this small hand ......)

An obvious child's hand.

I am familiar with me, that is not my hand.

"*******? ********?"

".................."

And even though it is just a surprise to me, my head is blank, but the language he is speaking is neither Japanese nor English.

And ... ... with the pikopico moving beast ear ... ...(TN:  cute, do cat ears move like pikopiko..lol)

── What the hell is goin on here?

"********. ****?"

He is trying to tell me something, but I'm unhappy, I can not understand anything.

(Where am I?) Why am I in this place?

Did I get kidnapped while I was sleeping?

...... No, no kidnapping me is useless, you will not get much money as ransom.

I stand up and turn my eyes to the surroundings, but the grassland spreads out and there seems to be a fountain on my right hand side.

......... where on earth, where is this, where am I?

And who is this beast eyed guy who´s talking to me?

"... .... Why, am I here ...?"

In spite of the words spilling from my mouth, the man in front of me was surprised.

I guessed that I could not make myself understood.

I would like to grasp my current situation rather than think about the man in front of me.

I approached the fountain.

When I peeped at the surface of the water, it was a beautiful clear spring as I could see the bottom.

And ──

In a certain sense reflected on the surface of the water, it surpassed my imagination in a sense, it made me laugh.

I'm on the surface of the water, with a laughing smile.

(I got really shrunk)

What was reflected there was my own self of the past.

Am I two or three years old?

It seems that unknown words are exchanged. In a world I do not know, I have no power ......

I do not know why this is happening, but it is obvious that I am helpless and I can not live alone.

... ..., the partner you rely on will naturally decide.

A Comfortable Different World LifeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara