Sacrifice

I've posted the story in Lee's story but why don't i post it again here with some visual images!

PLEASE DO NOT SHARE OR SAVE ANY OF THESE PICTURES

GET ROSIEPUFF!!!

GET ROSIEPUFF!!!

QUICK BEFORE HE DONE IT!!!

GRANDMAAAAAAAA

Three boys ran around the pod in havoc searching for their poor grandma while the source of the chaos, the oldest of the five, John Dory speak a spell with a burnt candle and a fake crescent blade beside him. The victim? Is the youngest, still a baby in diaper, zero understanding and sleeping soundly despite all the noises created by his older siblings.

One of the boys noticed grandma walking towards the pod and approached her. Their voices could be heard from down the road as grandma sighed knowing the five brothers must have caused trouble since it's what they do everyday. Not single peaceful day she went through since the oldest hatched. Everyday is always a long longgg day.

*sigh* "Okay Floyd who is it this time" asked grandma massaging her temple knowing it's better to just know who's the culprit instead of what is happening.

"JOHN DORY"

"Oh shi-" she almost cursed infront of a child. The firstborn is always trouble. "Very well, im ready...what's the case" said Rosiepuff preparing her mental. She just hope nobody burn her kitchen...again.

"HE'S DOING SACRIFICES TO THE GODS"

Hm...that doesn't sound so bad

"AND BRANCH IS THE SACRIFICE"

"WHAT?!"

"HE'S READING THE SPELL NOW YOU GOTTA STOP THE CEREMONY BEFORE ITS TOO LATE"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN TOO LATE?"

"HE GOT A BLADE"

Suddenly in that split second Rosiepuff gained back her strength of 30 years ago and despite her old age she could outran any athletes.

"JOHN DORY STOP YOUR SHENANIGANS" Shout the old lady with a slipper. And trolls doesn't even wear one!

JD screamed and ran away "I WAS TRYNA MAKE US RIIIIICHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAA"