𝟬𝟬𝟭 𝗌𝖼𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗈𝖻 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌

if you don't like any of the outfits i pick out, imagine wtv!

# ONE ❫ ⋆⑅˚₊
━━ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗫𝗜𝗧 !

AUBRIELLE RILEY was, so not obviously, Dewey Riley's daughter

AUBRIELLE RILEY was, so not obviously, Dewey Riley's daughter. She's never met her mother because one, she was a very big surprise of a random hook up that happened when Dewey got so drunk he didn't even remember having sex with a random girl one night, and two, after her mom gave birth, she dropped Aubrielle with Dewey then ran off. She never minded though. Gale Weathers treated Aubrielle, or Ellie, as her own. She grew up with people thinking she was adopted because both her parents were white. But she never cared because she had the perfect family. Her and Gale always got along until Gale left Dewey after they all moved to New York, but Ellie and her father for only two months. Aubrielle never wanted to talk to Gale, if she were to ever see her again.

        Well not after her best friend killed her father right in front of her. She never thought Amber could hurt a soul unless they messed with her friends. She was proved so wrong after hearing her boyfriends, Wes Hicks, screams coming for the other side of the phone.

She can still hear both of their screams at night. It's haunting. She can barley sleep anymore and when she does sleep all she dreams of is her boyfriend and her father being killed and every time the Ghostface mask comes off, her face is behind it.

        But hey, at least she had Tara, Chad and Mindy left. And some new friends too, right?

...

SCREAM FIVE ( wes' death )

"WES! PLEASE I can't fucking lose you like this." Aubrielle said, sobbed, as she ran as fast as she could from her dad's trailer to her boyfriends house. "Wes please." She whispers, still running. She didn't care if she looked stupid, not looking both ways, screaming and crying on the phone. She just wanted the love of her life to be okay.