𝟬𝟬𝟮 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗌 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇

if you don't like it imagine wtv you'd like!
( outfit after the first chunk of this chapter )

if you don't like it imagine wtv you'd like!( outfit after the first chunk of this chapter )

# TWO ❫ ⋆⑅˚₊
━━ 𝗛𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗘 !

BEEPING BEGINS ringing on Sam's phone, she slowly walked over to it

"Who is it?" Tara asked, She hung up the phone seeing Gale's name appear on the screen.

"Why did everyone just freak out when her phone rang?" Ethan asked looking at everyone.

"Did I not just explain this to you." Ellie sighed.

"You gotta keep up, my dude." Anika shook her head.

"Sam? My dad wants to talk to you." Quinn handed her phone to Sam.

"Mr. Bailey, Hi." Sam spoke into the phone.

The conversation goes between the two and Sams face suddenly drops.

Sam and Tara leave to go to the station leaving the others by themselves.

"Well, that's fun." Ellie sarcastically states putting her head in her hands. "How very fun."

Chad comes up behind her to comfort the girl but Ethan does so instead. "It'll be okay." Ethan whispers. "You're okay."

"Ethan, thank you for trying to comfort me but you just don't get it." Ellie walks into her room wiping the tears the fell from her eyes off her face.