Q and A

I'm really facing major writer's block with this story and it's making me sad. This was my first ever story to be put up on wattpad and it's sucks that I might not even finish it.

However, I'm retracing my steps to find the plot. I wanted this book to be a major success. I'm not giving up on that dream, I assure you.

With that, let's start. I don't how to do this, so I'll write some questions I've seen you people ask and answer them to the best of my ability.

1. What happened to Xander?

I won't lie, I don't know. I lost Xander along the plot. I intended on making him rogue then find him later. However I introduced another character, Hades and I have to find a way to incorporate him. But we'll find Xander or what remains of him.

2. Who is Hades?

Hades Black is the one who trespassed into Stacey's pack lands when they were on a run. He's the rogue king and has a bad history with most wolves. He's looking for allies cause even though his pack is strong, he needs a helping hand at the end of the day. I'll write a whole chapter about his history and trauma.

3. What is with Stacey giving up?

She felt bad cause of neglecting her pack and when that happens the pack gets weak. So she left her quest for her mate and focus with the pack first. I'm not going to make her give up her position. Actually Stacey gets stronger along the way.

4. How many chapters will there be?

I can't answer that right now. Initially I wanted 30-40 chapters but right now that seems like just a dream. I'm going to do my best and try to update regularly now once I've got everything planned.

5. Do Stacey and Xander meet again?

I don't have an answer to that. It's a difficult part and I don't want to spoil. They are mates with an almost broken bond but they still feel each other, so maybe or not. We'll see in the future.

I'm kind of out of answers without spoiling the book. I'd like to have interactive experiences with all my readers, so any questions are welcome.

My page is also there and you can also DM me.
I'm planning on completing Sweet Relief and then I'll come back to this story. I'm not sure if my book is been brought to the attention of a lot of readers but I'm trying. 

If any of you have a way of advertising my book, I'll be grateful. I'm just trying to expand my wings😂😂if that's appropriate.

Any other questions will be added here and answered.

Have a wonderful day/night.