01

He frustrated. The grip on his hair tighten after listening to his assistant, he couldn't believe it, how can he be so blind, he knew he shouldn't trust anyone yet he tried to and not that trust is broken. She broke it.

He's sitting on the couch while his assistant is standing beside him, he lost a lot of money, literally a lot but that's not the only he cared for.

He's more frustrated about the spy. The spy that they brought for him, and they successfully made their plan.

Why is it successful? Simple, she got his trust, he freely gave her all the information they're looking for without him knowing, mostly he gave her all his love and affection.

She succeed. But that's not where it end cause right now he already knew he made a huge mistake, he make a huge mistake trusting her, he wanted to kill her, stab her multiple times in her heart just so she knows how much pain she cause him not in physical but emotional.

He cover his face with both of his palm and course under his breath, everything is out of control, he couldn't do anything in the next 24 hours even tho he has to.

In 24 is the day of his wedding and he new he needs to clean everything up, his man's are already working on in but they couldn't finish their work in just one snap of his fingers.

The damage is huge mostly for his name and his career, the whole world knew who he truly is. A heartless mafia who won't show any emotion and doesn't even feel guilty after killing someone, A fearless man who's doing a dirty job under the table, a man who has a good name in public is now turned into bad reputation just because the shy exposed all of his secrets.

A woman slowly walked it, her attention dropped on the man sitting on the couch, cigarette in between his lips, bodyguard are surrounding him while his assistant is next to him.

You slowly made your way towards him, with a smile on your face, you made yourself get inside the circle of mans in black and sit on his lap.

He looks at you, his eyes are darken, he's not in the mood, and you knew why. He never actually showed you this side of him although you've already seen it, once his eyes meet your he would immediately calm down but now is different.

He looked at you in hated, he didn't calm down but more like a beast is awaken inside him, his dark eyes could literally eat you out in darkness.

You tried to make everything normal as the smile on your face never left your lips, you slowly grabbed the cigarette from his mouth and about to put it on the tray at the table but he immediately grabbed your hand tight that made the cigarette fall on your legs and burned you.

It hurts, you're not even lying, the pain of the burning cigarette created a mark on your thighs, you look at him with teary eyes trying to find guilt in those darken eyes but you never found just a simple sign of it.

You grabbed the burn part and rub it after pulling your hand away from him. You're still sitting on his lap, you Hope that he would feel guilty and asked for forgiveness just like how he always used to even when he just bumped at you and didn't even hurt but still he would feel guilty and asked for forgiveness.

Even even just a little ant bite into your skin, he wouldn't let it slide, he would literally cut the body of they literally creature for biting you.

You've wish you could see that side of him at this moment but you didn't, he's so mad and didn't even care that you got hurt, he's blinded in anger just like how he used to be blindly Inlove with you.

While rubbing your burn tight he suddenly grabbed your wrist for the second time.

Holding your wrist tight while pooking at your teary eyes because of the pain that was created by holding your wrist and the cigarette that fell on you.

"Tell me, should I kill the spy right away my queen?" He asked you, he looks at you waiting for your eyes to look at his but you tried your best to avoid those eyes that he owns.

"J-Jungkook my hand, it hurts please" you tried to take your hand away from his but he grabbed your cheek and made you look at him.

He smirk as he grabbed your wrist more tighten, you started groaning in pain and tried your best to get away from his grip.

"Tell me my queen, do you want to know who's the spy is or-" he stopped, he let go of your cheek, his fingers made your cheek turn red, he watches your tears fell down and wipe it away. Pulling you closer to himself as he kiss the side of you head.

"You already knew who she is" he whispered, you look at him and keep on shooking your head as a no. He poke his inner cheek and didn't dare letting your wrist go.

"J-jungkook let me go, you're hurting me please." You're already stuttering knowing there's no chance that you will be able to calm him down now.

looking through his eyes, the anger is visible and can clearly be seen by everyone, he's already used on getting betrayed but he never expected someone whom he gave all his would do this to him and that made his so madly mad.

you started begging him to let your hand go since you're so much in pain.  Then he suddenly pulled out his gun pointed at you, making you widened your eyes in fear.

He immediately pulled out the trigger. Closing your eyes tight waiting for the pain to hit you but you never felt any ln it, instead you heard a man falling behind you.

You slowly open your eyes, soon you realize that he shot one of his bodyguard that was standing behind you and not you whom got shot.

"Killing the spy is not the first thing that I'm going to do my queen. I'll make sure that she or he will live in hell first before killing that person just to prove that person that they picked a wrong target." He said

He let go on your wrist harsh that made your hand hit the glass table Infront of you, he pushed you away from his lap as get up without even looking at you nor asking you if you're okay.

He walked away leaving you all alone as you sit down and run your fingers through your hair looking at your hand you found his hand marked your wrist and it's burning red, you tried stretching it as hitting the table make it two times worse

"Fuck it, he knew it already?" you said while sighing