0.0

DEDICATION

"For those who understand that love is not always easy but worth every moment of the journey, this book is dedicated to you."

CONTENT WARNING

This book contains depictions of past trauma, violence, and explores themes of suicidal thoughts with one of the characters. Additionally, sensitive content such as scenes depicting sexual assault may be present. Reader discretion is advised. If any of these themes are disturbing or triggering for you, please exercise caution while reading. It is recommended to prioritize your mental and emotional well-being.

If you find yourself struggling with mental health issues or any related concerns, it is strongly recommended to reach out to friends, loved ones, or seek professional help. Your well-being is important, and support is available.

INFORMATIONS

𓆩♡𓆪 The language of this book is kept English with slight Hindi words. Translation will be given. English is not my first language and this book is so far not edited. In case you see any mistakes, I don't mind you pointing them out. But kindly be nice while doing so.

𓆩♡𓆪 The character names have nothing to do with any religion, origin, place, etc. They are taken by a valid reason of the author's preference. There is no relation to this book with any real-life events or person.

𓆩♡𓆪 Reviews are always helpful, along with wishes of what you want to see. The author will try to provide regular updates to not make the readers wait.

𓆩♡𓆪 The topics of this story include symptoms of child abuse and depression. The story is mainly focused on the female protagonist and her journey after the marriage. The portrayal of her being a damsel in distress is based on her past, which you will eventually figure out while reading the story.

𓆩♡𓆪 The story may contain light mature content. If there are 18+ scenes then only because the story requires it and not unnecesarrily. I don't wanna give away the message that explicit scenes are necessary for something to be written. 

𓆩♡𓆪 This is an original work of the author. The rights solely belong to the author. Any resemblance to any other story is a pure coincidence. If you feel my story resembles to anyone, then kindly inform me before starting to bash. The author and I could talk it out. 

MAIN CHARACTERS

Ali Akhtar

(Age: 28)

Amira Ali Akhtar neé Afzal(Age: 18)

(Age: 18)

Amira Ali Akhtar neé Afzal(Age: 18)

Them

FAMILY

FAMILY

Aabid Akhtar - Ayesha Aabid Akhtar
(Ali's parents)

Samad aka Sam Aabid Akhtar - Jasmine Samad Akhtar
(Ali's eldest brother - sister in law)

Zain Aabid Akhtar - Tara Zain Akhtar
(Ali's 2nd elder brother - sister in law)

─── ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅ ───

Noah Afzal - Farah Noah Afzal
(Amira's parents)

Abram Noah Afzal - Anaya Abram Afzal
(Amira's eldest brother - sister in law)

Faisal Noah Afzal - Sanaya Faisal Afzal
(Amira's 2nd eldest brother - sister in law)

Asif Noah Afzal - Ahana Asif Afzal
(Amira's 3rd eldest brother - sister in law)

Amira Noah Afzal

─── ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅ ───

Raiyyan Ahmad - Haya Raiyyan Ahmad (Ali and Asif's best friend)

WORDS USED IN HINDI

Bhai - Brother

Bhabhi - Sister-in-law

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Copyright © 2023 DarkDesigner

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without permission in writing from the author.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to DarkDesigner with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Started on: 12/12/2023

Ended on: ??/??/????