𝟬𝟬𝟰 𝖿𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗌𝗍𝗂𝖼 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗇𝗈𝗐?

you can imagine whatever!!

❪ # FOUR ❫ ⋆⑅˚₊━━ 𝗕𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗 !

# FOUR ❫ ⋆⑅˚₊
━━ 𝗕𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗 !

ETHAN KNEW it wasn't apart of his father and sisters plan to get Aubrielle Riley to fall for him and for him to fall for her, but he was already in too deep

ETHAN KNEW it wasn't apart of his father and sisters plan to get Aubrielle Riley to fall for him and for him to fall for her, but he was already in too deep. He knew he was in too deep the first day he stood outside he'd window and saw her change. As the respectful guy he is, he turned around. He was obsessed and couldn't help it. She caught his eye when her picture was shown of the news. I mean she was gorgeous. Anyone with a pair of eyes could see that she carried herself well, and was confident, but not too confident that it makes her sound full of herself. That made her even more beautiful than she already was.

Ethan also liked that she wasn't embarrassed to be outgoing. She wasn't annoying about it, either, she's one of the loud nice kids in class who would help the quite kid get out of their comfort zone. He saw the way she cried on the news and it broke him when watching it back. He knew he'd never want to make her feel like that. He wants to make her happy. He wants to see that beautiful smile on her face it him being the cause of it.

Of course he knew that he knew that his family wanted to kill her and her friends.

He'd just have to hope and pray that Ellie would hear him out and he'd save her from getting killed. He had to. He had to so they could move out of the country and start their lives over and start a family together. He needed that.

He needed her.

...

        ELLIE WALKED into the apartment, yawning. "I gotta get out of these clothes. She walks into her room quickly changing.