Chapter 1

THE MARRIAGE ANNOUNCEMENT

Y/N POV:

I woke because of the alarm. I look at the alarm and it's 7:30 am so now I should get ready I have to go to my company.

Oh! From the word office, I just remembered the consequence my company is facing.

These days my company is in so much trouble because it went in bankrupt so, me and my dad is finding solutions for it.

Dad told me to not worry much because he will try to get help from his friends company.

That's why I am not worrying much but still I am curious about my dad say that day,

"I will try to get some help from My friend. But that can involve you too" My dad stated.

I sigh not thinking much. I went to bathroom and do my morning routine and change into office clothes and do light makeup.

I went downstairs stairs and saw my beautiful mom cooking. He back was facing me as she was humming a song.

I tip-toped to her and back hug her making her jump a little.

"good morning, my beautiful mom" I grin ear to ear. My mom is just like my BESTEST FRIEND ever.

She is just too close to me than anyone else in this whole DAMN world.

"Geez you just scared me!" Mommy sighed. I pout "It's not a way to say good morning"

She roll her eyes. "Yah yah good morning, my sweet little boiled dumpling" She said sarcastically.

I whine. Mommy just giggle and start arranging the food on dining table as I help her with it.

Dad and Seo jun (brother) also came and we started eating. There was not much silence as my brother keep on bickering about foods.

"Mom~ please give me one more bowl of kimchi stew. It's too tasty" Seo jun whine.

Mom sighed. "You eat more than 3 bowls. You will become pig sooner or later"

I giggle. "Wdym by sooner or later? He is himself a big pig RIGHT NOW"

Seo jun glare at me to which I just brushed off laughing.

"Yah Y/n you shouldn't say that to your brother. But it's quite true so I won't shout" Me and my mom high-five while laughing.

Dad and seojun gawked at us looking so done.

After some time my dad spoke,

"Y/N"

"Yes dad" I spoke still chewing my food.

"I found solution for the bankrupt of company"

When dad said this I smile in happiness. I look at him with hopeful eyes.