Chapter 5

After our successful shopping spree, we gathered at a restaurant in the mall to celebrate our newfound bond

After our successful shopping spree, we gathered at a restaurant in the mall to celebrate our newfound bond. The excitement in the air was palpable as we settled into our seats.

Jin turned to me and asked, "Yn, did you enjoy your day with us?"

I couldn't contain my happiness as I replied, "A lot, oppa."

Yoongi, always mysterious, then decided to reveal his surprise. He handed me a gift, and Jimin eagerly urged, "Yniee, open it!"

Taehyung chimed in, "Yeah, I want to see what hyung brought for you."

Curiosity piqued, I opened the gift, and the entire BTS members exclaimed in awe.

"It's the latest smartphone!" Jungkook exclaimed, barely containing his excitement.

But I couldn't accept such an expensive gift. Feeling overwhelmed, I placed the phone on the table and said, "Yoongi-ssi, I can't take this. It's too expensive, and you all have already given me so much. Plus, I haven't even paid you back for everything yet."

The room fell into shocked silence as they turned to look at me. Jin, the caring leader, reassured me, "Yn, you don't have to pay for any of these things. They're all gifts from us, and now you don't need to worry about money. You will live with us."

Hoseok added, "Yn, do you want to live with us?"

Caught off guard by the question, I hesitated for a moment, but as I looked at their hopeful expressions, a sense of warmth filled my heart. "I don't... want to go anywhere else. I want to live with all of you," I finally admitted, a genuine smile gracing my lips.

Their faces broke into wide smiles, and they gathered around, enveloping me in a group hug. Jin expressed his gratitude, "Thank you so much, Yn."

Jungkook suggested, "Let's go celebrate this!"

With excitement in the air, we headed to a five-star restaurant owned by Jin himself. He insisted that I choose whatever I wanted to eat, reassuring me not to worry about the price.

As we took our seats, I found myself sitting between Yoongi and Jimin. Overwhelmed by the luxurious atmosphere, I leaned towards Yoongi and whispered, "Yoongi-ssi, I need to use the restroom."

Without any hesitation, he replied, "Wait, I'll come with you."

Confused, I stared at him, not understanding the reason behind his offer. Nevertheless, we both stood up and made our way towards the restroom, Yoongi making sure to signal the others.

As I finished using the restroom, Yoongi remained outside, silently waiting for me. When I stepped out, a girl accidentally bumped into me, causing her drink to spill all over my dress. Ignoring the apologies, the girl immediately started berating me.

"Yahh, you bitch! Can't you see where you're going? Beggar! Who allowed you to enter here? Do you even have money to be in such a place?" She sneered, her words filled with venom, directed solely at me. Unbeknownst to her, Yoongi stood nearby, wearing a mask, unrecognized by the girl.

Jimin, noticing the commotion, called out, "Yn, is everything alright?"

The rest of BTS rushed towards us, their concerned expressions turning into shock as they witnessed the girl shouting at me. Yoongi, unable to contain his anger, roughly grabbed the girl's hand, preventing her from slapping me, and forcefully pushed her back, causing her to fall hard onto the ground.

As a waiter rushed to help the girl, she continued her tirade, demanding to see the manager and vowing to put us in our place.

The restaurant manager quickly arrived, asking, "What happened, ma'am?"