Chapter 6

The confrontation with the entitled girl, Tzuyu, escalated quickly as she accused me of ruining her dress

Thankfully, the restaurant manager quickly came towards me demanding to apologize to her, However jin oppa quickly came towards me stopping me from apologizing

But Tzuyu, arrogant and unyielding, retorted, "Who are you to make demands? Do you even know who I am?"

Yoongi, never one to tolerate disrespect, questioned her, "And who are you?"

Unbeknownst to Tzuyu, the rest of BTS removed their masks, revealing their true identities. Jin, the CEO of Kim Hospital and owner of the restaurant, confidently stated, "I'm Kim Seokjin, and this is my establishment."

The manager bowed apologetically, realizing his mistake. Jin, however, held his ground, "You're fired. You asked her to apologize without checking the CCTV."

The manager begged for forgiveness, but Hoseok coldly interjected, "You should have thought about that before demanding an apology from our sister."

Namjoon added, a glint of determination in his eyes, "And as for you, the daughter of Choi Manufacturers, just wait and watch."

Tzuyu, confident in her family's wealth and status, remained defiant, "What can you possibly do?"

Smirking, Jimin taunted, "Looks like she still doesn't know."

Yoongi, unfazed by her arrogance, took out his phone and made a call. Panic washed over Tzuyu's face as she received the call, her demeanor quickly changing, "What! How dare you? How can we be bankrupt?"

BTS, wearing satisfied smirks, watched as Tzuyu's world crumbled before her. Yoongi's calm voice sent shivers down her spine, "You should have thought about that before messing with us. Now, guards, throw her out. But before that, apologize to my sister."

Reluctantly, Tzuyu apologized to me, tears streaming down her face. Pausing for a moment, I uttered quietly, "Yoongi-ssi, let her go."

Without hesitation, Yoongi commanded, "Go now."

Taehyung, ever the compassionate one, tried to lighten the mood, "Now, let's eat, Yn, and no more crying, okay?"

I nodded and smiled, grateful for their unwavering support.

Time skipped forward seven months. In that time, my bond with BTS grew stronger. I now attended one of Korea's most prestigious high schools, which happened to be owned by BTS. With their influence, I became a top student, excelling in all my classes. Hobi and Taehyung had become my style gurus, helping me develop a keen fashion sense. I enjoyed cooking with Jin, dancing with Jimin, and exploring museums with Namjoon. I found solace in playing games with VminKook, especially Jungkook. And through it all, Yoongi remained my closest confidant, sharing an unexplainable bond with me. Despite his intimidating exterior, he never said no to me, and I trusted him wholeheartedly.

As my eighteenth birthday approached, excitement filled the air.

Soon I got ready for the day.

Jin, ever the concerned brother, called out from the kitchen, "Yn, are you ready?"

With a smile, I replied, "Yes, oppa. I'm coming."

Leaning over, Hobi complimented me, "My princess is looking beautiful."

Blushing, I thanked him, "Thank you, Hobi oppa. I'm going now."

Before leaving, I grabbed a sandwich, giving Jin and Hobi quick kisses on their cheeks. They voiced their concern about me not eating enough, but I reassured them, "I'll eat more later, I promise."

And with that, I rushed towards the door, ready to start my day.