Chapter 7

Hobi, concerned for Yn's well-being, chimed in, "It's okay, hyung

Hobi, concerned for Yn's well-being, chimed in, "It's okay, hyung. I'll ask Jason to make sure she eats."

Yn hastened her steps, reaching her school and making her way inside. As she entered, she was greeted by her best friend, Lisa.

"Ynnieee!" Lisa exclaimed, jumping onto Yn and engulfing her in a hug.

Yn playfully scolded her, "Yahh, unnie. Let's go fast, class will start in 10 minutes."

Lisa nodded, and they hurriedly made their way to their classroom.

"Yn, did you hear? We're getting a new student," Lisa informed her excitedly.

Yn urged her, "Let's go fast, otherwise Mr. Choi will shout at me."

Agreeing, Lisa followed Yn's lead, and they quickly reached their classroom. The news of Yn being Bangtan's sister had spread, preventing anyone from daring to bully her.

The class settled down, and Mr. Choi entered with a new student by his side.

"Good morning, students. Today, we have a new student. Please introduce yourself," Mr. Choi announced.

The new boy, Hwang In Yeop, greeted the class, "Hi everyone, I am Hwang In Yeop. I am 17. Nice to meet you all."

Mr. Choi directed him to sit beside Yn, who raised her hand to indicate her position.

Yn quietly continued her work as In Yeop took his seat beside her.

Yn's pov - I sat there silently, focusing on my work, when the teacher entered with a new student. As I turned to look, I was captivated by his handsome and cute appearance. My cheeks started flushing just from his presence alone. When Mr. Choi instructed him to sit with me, it felt like a dream come true.

In Yeop's pov - As I entered the classroom, my eyes landed on a girl. She sat in silence, her hair partially covering her face. When she raised her head, the teacher called out her name, and in that moment, my heart skipped a beat. She was incredibly beautiful. When Mr. Choi asked me to sit beside her, I felt like I had won the lottery.

In Yeop broke the ice, "Hi, I'm In Yeop," offering a warm smile.

Returning the smile, I introduced myself, "Hi, I'm Yn."

As the period progressed, Yn and In Yeop struck up a conversation, quickly forming a friendship. At the end of the class, Yn invited In Yeop to join her and her best friend, Lisa, for lunch.

"Come and join us for lunch," Yn extended the invitation to him.

In Yeop gladly accepted the offer, his smile widening. They found an empty table, with Lisa joining them. Yn introduced In Yeop to Lisa, mentioning that she was their senior and 20 years old.

As they sat together, conversation flowed freely. They shared stories about themselves, with Yn telling him about her brothers, and In Yeop opening up about his family living abroad.

Lisa's pov - Watching Yn and In Yeop talking, I couldn't help but notice the abundant blushes that adorned their faces. It was clear to me that they liked each other. They looked absolutely adorable together.

 They looked absolutely adorable together