Chapter 8

The school day had finally come to an end, and I made my way towards the car, eager to head home

The school day had finally come to an end, and I made my way towards the car, eager to head home. As I walked through the parking lot, a sudden, piercing pain shot through my head, causing me to black out.

When I regained consciousness, I found myself in a dimly lit room, tied to a chair with cold chains. Fear gripped me as I looked around, realizing the direness of my situation.

"Is anyone here? Please, help me!" I cried out, the desperation evident in my voice.

The room's door creaked open, and a man entered, his face twisted into an evil smile. He gripped my jaw tightly, silencing my pleas.

"Oh, sweetheart, don't shout. No one is going to save you," he sneered, his voice filled with malice.

Confusion and fear swirled within me as I mustered the courage to speak. "Who are you? And why have you brought me here? My brothers will not leave you alone," I said, fighting back tears.

The man revealed himself as Junghyun, taunting me with his presence. "I am Junghyun, and you are here because I have unfinished business with your precious brothers. Now, boys, come in," he commanded, stepping away from me.

A group of men dressed in black soon entered the room, surrounding me. Junghyun's sadistic plan was beginning to unfold.

"Make sure you beat her thoroughly," he ordered, a wicked smile playing on his lips. "You know what, babygirl? I am going to send a video of your suffering to your brothers. Let's see how they try to save you."

Their merciless assault began, each blow causing me unimaginable pain. I cried out, tears streaming down my face. The agonizing realization sank in that I was completely at Junghyun's mercy.

MEANWHILE, WITH BTS

Back at home, the members of BTS anxiously waited for yn return. Yoongi received a call.

"Hello? Who is this?" Yoongi answered, his tone guarded.

The voice on the other end sent chills down his spine. "Hello, Yoongi. Remember me?" it taunted.

Recognition flickered in Yoongi's eyes. "Junghyun? Why did you call me? I've already told you I have no interest in collaborating. Don't call me again," he said, already preparing to end the call.

With a sadistic laugh, Junghyun dropped a bombshell. "Even if I have your sweet sister with me..."

Yoongi's rage consumed him. "WHAT?!" he shouted, his shock and anger pouring out.

The rest of BTS, alarmed by Yoongi's outburst, gathered around, their expressions shifting from curiosity to concern.

Junghyun continued, relishing in Yoongi's torment. "I've sent a gift to you with my men. They will be there soon. If you want to save her, make sure you come alone and sign the collaboration paper."

Yoongi's voice grew filled with venomous anger. "Don't you dare touch her!" he seethed, the dread and fear intensifying.

Junghyun's laughter echoed through the phone. "Oh, but I already have. She is beautiful and hot. We'll meet soon," he taunted before hanging up.

Overwhelmed with despair and fury, Yoongi threw his phone to the ground, shattering it into pieces. His mind raced, desperately trying to comprehend the gravity of the situation.

Jimin stepped forward, concern etched on his face. "What happened, hyung?" he asked, worried for Yoongi.

Yoongi's voice was filled with darkness. "They... they kidnapped Yn. That motherfucker, Junghyun."

The news hit the rest of BTS like a tidal wave. Jungkook, on the verge of tears, choked out, "Yn... what happened to her?"

Hoseok, his worry palpable, questioned, "Wasn't she at school?"

Fury and pain consumed Yoongi. "They kidnapped her," he said, his voice laced with anger.

The members fell silent, stunned at the horrific revelation. Suddenly, a doorbell interrupted the heavy tension in the room. Jin went to answer it, finding a parcel on the doorstep. He picked it up and brought it into the room.

"We should open it," Namjoon suggested, his eyes locked on the mysterious package.

As they cautiously unwrapped it, their horror deepened. A necklace and bracelet, both covered in blood, emerged from the parcel.

Jin's voice trembled as he recognized the bracelet. "This... this bracelet belongs to Yn," he said, tears welling in his eyes.

A wave of anguish washed over Yoongi as he fell to his knees, his gaze fixed on the necklace. Every painful memory resurfaced, confirming his worst fears.
suddenly yoongi fell after looking at the necklace

bts except yoongi/jin- yoongi hyung/ yoongi (concerned as they saw yoongi crying)

taehyung- hyung.. hyung what happened? (worried)

yoongi- that necklace. (looks at necklace in hobi's hand with shocked face)

hobi- necklace? isn't it of yn? (looks at yoongi's pained expression)

yoongi- it is of my sister whom I lost in childhood with desperation and pain.

BTS, their voices choked with disbelief, exclaimed, "What?!"

Jungkook, struggling to comprehend, questioned, "Hyung, how are you so sure? There can be many necklaces like this."

Yoongi's eyes locked onto the necklace, his voice filled with anguish. "No, there can't be. You guys know my family was part of the royal family. This is our traditional heirloom," he explained, his gaze filled with tears and a dark aura.

Namjoon's realization hit him like a bolt of lightning. "That means she is Yn... Min Yn," he stated, both shocked and serious.

Determination burned within Yoongi. He stood up, his voice laced with anger and a haunting darkness. "Get ready. We want my... our sister back," he declared.

BTS shared a smirk, their expressions turning dark. "We will get our princess back," they vowed in unison.

 "We will get our princess back," they vowed in unison