Chapter 10

As BTS arrived at Kim Hospital, Namjoon carefully placed Yn on a stretcher, and a sense of urgency filled the air

As BTS arrived at Kim Hospital, Namjoon carefully placed Yn on a stretcher, and a sense of urgency filled the air. Jin's presence caught the attention of the doctors, and they swiftly rushed Yn into a hospital room. The members, their faces etched with worry, gathered outside, their emotions raw and hearts heavy.

Jin approached Yoongi, knowing the weight of guilt and despair burdening his soul. With a loving embrace, Jin whispered soothing words, "Yoongi-ah, don't cry. Yn is strong, and we have to be strong for her now." His voice held both reassurance and a plea for strength in the face of adversity.

Tears streamed down Yoongi's face as he revealed his anguish, his voice filled with self-doubt and pain. "I am the worst brother. I couldn't protect her then, and it seems like I can't protect her now. What's the point of being a fucking mafia if I can't protect my own sister? What's the point of having everyone fear us if they can harm her because of my actions? Why, hyung, why?" His outburst resounded with the depths of his distress.

Jin, firm in his steadfast support, silenced Yoongi's self-condemnation. "Shh, listen, Yoongi. Yn wouldn't want to see her Meow Meow Ippa cry, right? We have to tell her that you are her brother, the one she has been searching for all these years. She is our sister too. If she's in this condition, it's all of our fault. But it's our duty to be strong for her."

Yoongi's tears continued to flow, his anguish threatening to consume him. But Jin's words resonated, offering a glimmer of hope amidst the darkness of their circumstances.

As time passed, the doctors emerged from Yn's room, prompting BTS to bombard them with questions, their anxious faces betraying their concern.

Yoongi's voice trembled with worry as he pleaded, "How is my sister? Is she okay?"

Taehyung's tear-filled eyes mirrored his distress. "Please, tell us she's alright."

Jimin's face revealed his torment. "Can we see her?"

Hoseok's tone portrayed his unease. "What happened to her?"

Yoongi, his patience wearing thin, lashed out in desperation, his anger directed at the doctor. "Why aren't you saying anything? Why do you want to talk to Jin alone about the patient?" Anguish and protectiveness merged within him as he grasped the doctor's collar, his grief pushing him to the edge.

Namjoon and Hoseok swiftly intervened, restraining Yoongi and urging him to calm down. They understood his pain, but now was not the time for confrontation. They needed answers, but they also needed composure.

As the tension dissipated, the doctor addressed their concerns, his voice calm yet laden with somber news. "The patient is out of danger but remains unconscious. We cannot predict how long it will take for her to recover. She has sustained numerous cuts and bruises, and her body bears the signs of torture. Mr. Jin, I need to speak with you privately about some crucial details regarding the patient."

Yoongi, his heartbroken and furious, demanded an explanation. "Why do you want to speak to Jin alone about my sister? What is it that you need to discuss?" His love and concern for Yn interwoven with his anger.

Jin, his unwavering support for Yoongi evident, gently intervened. "Yoongi, let the doctor speak. He will tell us everything, and then we can decide together. Trust me."

The doctor gave a reassuring nod before indicating that BTS could enter Yn's room. Jin accompanied the doctor, the seriousness of their conversation weighing heavily on his mind.

As the rest of the members entered the room, their hearts sank at the sight of their injured sister. Though not biologically connected, their bond with Yn ran deep, and witnessing her suffering tore at their souls. The weight of their love transformed into a fierce determination to exact vengeance upon Junghyun for harming their beloved sister.

Their hearts whispered promises of justice and vengeance for their precious Yn. Junghyun would face the wrath of BTS, and his world would crumble beneath their justified fury.

 Junghyun would face the wrath of BTS, and his world would crumble beneath their justified fury